Official: Terry signs five-year-deal

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me laugh when they say Chelsea fans were worried he would leave, Not once did i feel worried :rolleyes:

Agreed.

I was talking about Jts new contract on another site and was confronted by a Liverpool fan who was asking if i genuinely thought it was a great thing. Why didnt we just sell him to City etc. He couldnt grasp that nobody really doubted Jts dedication to the club!

Eh...JT is getting paid alot, its not like he is being revolutionary or something. He got a pay raise because he used his position to get more money from the club. I won't forget that he didn't treat us fans too well for the majority of the summer...didn't denounce what Man City was doing, kept some of us worried. Although I think JT is a great player, and essential to our morale at the club, I don't think he should have this sort of power. On another note, no one should be paid that much, we need a salary cap.

It is fantastic news that JT has signed a new long term deal, JT is the heart of this club and we want him to stay for as long as possible.

I can't help though but think the release of this was timed very delicately. It is obvious that the negotiations a while back involving Man City DID include contract discussions. And they have waited until now to soften the blow......

Make no mistake though, this is excellant news for us......

It makes me laugh when they say Chelsea fans were worried he would leave, Not once did i feel worried :rolleyes:

The msot they said about it did feel worried.Had visons of the JT banner being changed to god knows what lol.Then the more thought about it more stupid the whole thing seemed and then kinda meh

He basically said in the USA if Drogba and Ashley Cole leave, he would go to Man City. Woulda been unbearable if he left but we have him til 2014, shit..... i'll be 27 :o

Edited by OllieCFC