Peter Kenyon calls on Chelsea academy to produce the next John Terry

the wes

Why blame Kakuta for the ban?

It was more Frank Arnesen's fault, not his. He was a 16 year old boy who wanted to progress his career, i see nothing wring with that. I blame Arnesen. He was meant to know what was wrong and what was right to deal with the way he did it, and he failed. We should torch his arse or something, teach him no to fuck up again or it's off with his head.

Hopefully, after the 4 month ban, Kakuta gets oppertunities in the first team, either as a sub or whatever. It would fuck off FIFA, and it means we do have a alternative for the future.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea or Lens? Tough choice.

Def. keep him now - as said before, it will piss FIFA off so much, esp. if he does become the new Ronaldo or whatever.

Surely this is a signal of how good he can become - Chelsea broke the law to get him!

We put him in an Iron Maiden and pour boiling oil on him along with Frank Arnesen for all the trouble they caused us, then we chuck them out on the street.

You'r a NUTCASE!!

How does a 16 yr old know whats good or bad for him...He will only go where hes told all his dreams would come true.

Mikel Obi, Asheley Cole, M. Woods and now Kakuta also there was some middleboro player who was offered 150k to join us. Frank Arnesen has been invloved in alot of underhand dealings which has brought the club a bad reputation.

Wont be surprised to see Arnesen get the BOOT

If anyone's made the error, it's our wonderful Director of Youth Development, who takes the plaudits for these young players and a £50,000 a week salary whilst his coaches train and improve these players daily. Should be fucking shot.

Gael has a problem because he has a 4 month ban!!! He is recovering from injury and still not up to speed! He is going to have to work exceptionally hard to keep in tip top condition for when his ban ends. Although his ban will probably be put on hold while the appeal process is carried out...

Kakuta could turn out to be World Class, in a similar bracket to Messi, Ronaldo and Kaka..... even if the bans are upheld, he is worth it.

We put him in an Iron Maiden and pour boiling oil on him along with Frank Arnesen for all the trouble they caused us, then we chuck them out on the street.

Why? Is it his fault Arsnesen wanted to poach him off?

I reckon Kakuta will stick around after his ban is served, and make it to the first team next season.

I think everyone's eyes will be on Kakuta now, such a massive story in football and he's at the centre.

I just hope that he turns out to be world class. But you'd think he would be worth all this why would we go to such lengths to sign him.

Something should be done about the tit responsible for this he's not done his job properly.

Kakuta could turn out to be World Class, in a similar bracket to Messi, Ronaldo and Kaka..... even if the bans are upheld, he is worth it.

i also think if he got a chance in the first team he would excel, players of that caliber love the attention all on them.