blueboy9

India have got to be favourites for this trophy...good balance between batting and bowling.

Only South Africa (when Steyn and Kallis are fit) & maybe England (on their best form) can challenge India in ODI's at the moment..

Indians don't share that optimism though. pace bowling is weak

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indians don't share that optimism though. pace bowling is weak

Well to be honest, i am starting to think, we can actually win this trophy now! Our openers are in brilliant form, Ashwin and Jadeja have been very good with their spin bowling. Bhuvi was pretty good too today! I think we can go all the way now! May be i am beng way too optimistic but i feel good looking at this current team.

Well this has annoyed me!!

Now if India win tomorrow, Saturday's game will be a dead rubber. I really wanted Pakistan to win so the India v. Pakistan would be as intense as always but now it's just going to be some half-arsed effort by India if they beat the West Indies tomorrow.

Not saying I want the Windies to win tomorrow, but it would certainly allow me to witness a better match on Saturday.. If they did :whistling:

You really think an India-Pakistan game will be a dead rubber? It's India and Pakistan, we cannot lose to them and they can't lose to us, no matter what the situation is in the tournament! Pakistan would want to win atleast one game and they will go full throttle to do that and beat their arch rivals. You are in for a treat, enjoy your time in the stadium!

You really think an India-Pakistan game will be a dead rubber? It's India and Pakistan, we cannot lose to them and they can't lose to us, no matter what the situation is in the tournament! Pakistan would want to win atleast one game and they will go full throttle to do that and beat their arch rivals. You are in for a treat, enjoy your time in the stadium!

Unlike others i am actually rooting for you guys in this game because if we win it then our idiotic and incompetent selectors would forget everything and again pick the likes of kamran,farhat and malik.So yes i want india to beat us on the 15th of june.It might be painful short term wise but it is neccessary for our long term success.

Haha I know, it'll be a great match regardless because they're playing for pride and bragging rights. But it would've been nice to have an extra kick of it being a potential knock out match :lol:

Unlike others i am actually rooting for you guys in this game because if we win it then our idiotic and incompetent selectors would forget everything and again pick the likes of kamran,farhat and malik.So yes i want india to beat us on the 15th of june.It might be painful short term wise but it is neccessary for our long term success.

Well your reply reminded of a video i saw on Youtube. Here, this is funny as hell and to the point. Love the way Inzi says "Main unse kya baat karun" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwACTeLjh6I

Haha I know, it'll be a great match regardless because they're playing for pride and bragging rights. But it would've been nice to have an extra kick of it being a potential knock out match :lol:

Yeah, i know the feeling. I was there in a crucial knockout match. I saw it live with about 40k screaming mad Indian fans.

190248_1959325627915_131925_n.jpg

Getting real fucking tired of the Pom's arrogance ahead of the Ashes...Really fucking tired. I dream that we destroy those arrogant mugs in both series but that just isn't happening...Could be the other way around if anything...

Clarke will be back for the Ashes?

"They know if they lose, they are going back home. They have a tag of being chokers that do well in big tournaments, so that would be added pressure on them."
West Indies captain Dwayne Bravo

Not the best thing to say when your own team in on the verge of being knocked out!! Hope SA win today!! @Drogzola Seems like forecast is of Rain, should the wet weather have the final say, South Africa will progress by virtue of a better net run-rate. Pretty sure you would want to thrash West Indies after that comment by Bravo.

"They know if they lose, they are going back home. They have a tag of being chokers that do well in big tournaments, so that would be added pressure on them."

West Indies captain Dwayne Bravo

Not the best thing to say when your own team in on the verge of being knocked out!! Hope SA win today!! @Drogzola Seems like forecast is of Rain, should the wet weather have the final say, South Africa will progress by virtue of a better net run-rate. Pretty sure you would want to thrash West Indies after that comment by Bravo.

Yeah what a shitty thing to say but I guess he is scared and that's why he said it. I would prefer us to play and beat them but if we go through because of Net run-rate I dont mind either cause I think that would annoy him even more. Mwhahaha.

Yeah what a shitty thing to say but I guess he is scared and that's why he said it. I would prefer us to play and beat them but if we go through because of Net run-rate I dont mind either cause I think that would annoy him even more. Mwhahaha.

30 over game now. Advantage West Indies

Hopefully junaid will stop dhawan from scoring 3 ton's in a row.

I hope we stop Jamshed from scoring another ton against us!! Should be a cracking atmosphere, i hope weather stays up!!

I hope we stop Jamshed from scoring another ton against us!! Should be a cracking atmosphere, i hope weather stays up!!

We did!

Rain's ruining this game! The game will resume shortly. Getting more and more anxious!

Hafeez is looking good and the worse part is Bhuwaneshwar Kumar has already bowled about 6 overs. It will also be more difficult for Sir Jadeja since Pakistan play spin well.

We did!

Rain's ruining this game! The game will resume shortly. Getting more and more anxious!

Hafeez is looking good and the worse part is Bhuwaneshwar Kumar has already bowled about 6 overs. It will also be more difficult for Sir Jadeja since Pakistan play spin well.

Sir Jadeja is having a laugh :D

I think Jadeja for Man of the Tournament is a safe bet atm