blueboy9

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were lucky with us qualifying, I feel Windies would have beaten us if the whole game was played. Anyways we been screwed by d/l before so its another teams turn.

Yeah, i was thinking the same! South Africa probably deserved a bit of luck to go their way!!

India v South Africa in the final?? :eyebrows:

Yeah, i was thinking the same! South Africa probably deserved a bit of luck to go their way!!

India v South Africa in the final?? :eyebrows:

To be honest, I don't think we have a chance. Tsotsobe has been pretty bad, and his fielding is shocking and he looks overweight. Duminy has done nothing at all in ages for us, his fielding has been bad batting non existent and he was being smashed all over with his lolly-pop bowling. If we get passed England I will be happy but I doubt it. I would like us to meet in the final so we can have a bit of banter.

To be honest, I don't think we have a chance. Tsotsobe has been pretty bad, and his fielding is shocking and he looks overweight. Duminy has done nothing at all in ages for us, his fielding has been bad batting non existent and he was being smashed all over with his lolly-pop bowling. If we get passed England I will be happy but I doubt it. I would like us to meet in the final so we can have a bit of banter.

Well, Steyn gun is back! He will be up for it, he always is! How i wish we had a bowler who could run in , every god damn day with full force for every freaking ball. Has he ever bowled a 'loose delivery' in his life? Also, i have no idea why is Miller sent so down the order. He played for my regional team in the IPL (kings 11 punjab) and man, i only use to watch him and gilchrist bat! Wasn't interested in any other thing. He is such a clean hitter, he deserves to be sent up the order. Duminy should be out for me and i would send AB at 3, Faf at 4 and Miller at 5. Mclaren is a pretty good player as well from what i have seen.

I certainly hope we get past Sri Lanka, they have been sort of a bogey team for us(except the world cup final). I am sick of all the India v Sri lanka matches in the recent past. Feels like we have played them like million times already.

I can't wait for the banter. I will be pretty relaxed if it's India v SA. Won't mind SA to win it, Gary Kirsten will win another ICC tournament before he goes out. I love watching AB, Miller and Steyn play. Very likeable players and team. BUT we are playing some awesome cricket. We won't lose.

Well, Steyn gun is back! He will be up for it, he always is! How i wish we had a bowler who could run in , every god damn day with full force for every freaking ball. Has he ever bowled a 'loose delivery' in his life? Also, i have no idea why is Miller sent so down the order. He played for my regional team in the IPL (kings 11 punjab) and man, i only use to watch him and gilchrist bat! Wasn't interested in any other thing. He is such a clean hitter, he deserves to be sent up the order. Duminy should be out for me and i would send AB at 3, Faf at 4 and Miller at 5. Mclaren is a pretty good player as well from what i have seen.

I certainly hope we get past Sri Lanka, they have been sort of a bogey team for us(except the world cup final). I am sick of all the India v Sri lanka matches in the recent past. Feels like we have played them like million times already.

I can't wait for the banter. I will be pretty relaxed if it's India v SA. Won't mind SA to win it, Gary Kirsten will win another ICC tournament before he goes out. I love watching AB, Miller and Steyn play. Very likeable players and team. BUT we are playing some awesome cricket. We won't lose.

Yeah Amla,Ab, Milner, Du Plessis and Steyn are very like-able. I must admit I don't know the personalities of the Indian players very well as we don't see and hear much of them but you guys are definitely the team to beat.

@Ankit,yeah I know its embarrassing but I still feel we are toothless without Steyn and Morkel. I really don't know how Tsotsobe takes wickets but his stats say he is good, even though this isn't a bowling issue right now.

@Drogzola, guess today is when everyone realizes what Smith and Kallis bring to the team! Don't wanna jinx it but i hope 'Miller the killer' puts on one of his shows! He can cement a place in the team and in the hearts of SA supporters today.