blueboy9

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised to see hafeez in so many fantasy league teams.

Why? He can bowl and bat pretty well! BTW who are gonna be your bowlers this tournament! You know fantasy perspective!

Why? He can bowl and bat pretty well! BTW who are gonna be your bowlers this tournament! You know fantasy perspective!

He is a very good bowler i'll give him that but he is a poor opener,he cant play an outswinging delivery to save his life.If i was creating a fantasy team then my bowlers would be steyn,junaid,Irfan and ajmal.Call me biased but imo that attack could defend any total.

Surprised to see hafeez in so many fantasy league teams.

One of the few all-rounders on there who will actually bowl 10 overs and get to bat a decent amount of time. Watson did not bowl much in the series vs Lanka or Windies. Bravo bats lower down the order. Hafeez is a good pick in that sense

Decided to join the TCricket league.

Haven't played a cricket fantasy game in ages..should be interesting.

Thanks to Strike for posting the league details B)

Good. More the merrier :)

Hi I am here. I have no doubt we will dominate :ph34r: . To be honest I have no faith in our team when we play in competitions.I hope we finally break our curse,.

Dominate? Might be going too far but yes i expect SA to beat us and then loose in the semis or the finals. Chokers! :Goober:

@Ankit, Damn we have that chockers tag and its bad, we busy getting served by Pakistan in a friendly, our run rate is under four. I am not able to watch right now as I am at work but I hope its the pitches fault.

Who do you honestly think is going to win the tournament?

@Ankit, Damn we have that chockers tag and its bad, we busy getting served by Pakistan in a friendly, our run rate is under four. I am not able to watch right now as I am at work but I hope its the pitches fault.

I saw some opening overs from Junaid Khan and he was making the ball talk. Wasim Akram was commentating and said the pitch is slightly different from the normal batting friendly pitches at the oval and hence SA could be facing some problems with Pak's attack.

Regarding the tournament, it is pretty difficult. Going by the practice pitches, most of them have been batting flat tracks and if that is the case in the whole tournament, i would really expect India to flourish. Other than that South Africa has to be favorites for me! You have the best bowling attack, and the batting is pretty decent too. My 2nd favorite will be England followed by India. We have a young team, hungry for success so you never know!!

South Africa are choking early this time 75-6 :lol2:

Tournament will be wide open imo. Except Sri Lanka and maybe West Indies, i think everyone has a chance.

I saw some opening overs from Junaid Khan and he was making the ball talk. Wasim Akram was commentating and said the pitch is slightly different from the normal batting friendly pitches at the oval and hence SA could be facing some problems with Pak's attack.

Regarding the tournament, it is pretty difficult. Going by the practice pitches, most of them have been batting flat tracks and if that is the case in the whole tournament, i would really expect India to flourish. Other than that South Africa has to be favorites for me! You have the best bowling attack, and the batting is pretty decent too. My 2nd favorite will be England followed by India. We have a young team, hungry for success so you never know!!

I see, not a good situation. I feel we stand a chance but like I said we choke easily, also Gary Kirsten just resigning as coach didn't do us any good. I must tell you was out drinking the other night and saw Jonty Rhodes damn it was a highlight as he was one of my boyhood heroes. He doesn't look like he has aged at all.

What about West indies?

I see, not a good situation. I feel we stand a chance but like I said we choke easily, also Gary Kirsten just resigning as coach didn't do us any good. I must tell you was out drinking the other night and saw Jonty Rhodes damn it was a highlight as he was one of my boyhood heroes. He doesn't look like he has aged at all.

What about West indies?

Some match-winners who can win the game from any position but ultimately an average side.

What about West indies?

Why is Gary resigning BTW? Some internal problems or his independent decision? Jonty was Mumbai Indians coach in the recent IPL and you are rightm he looked more agile and fast than half of the playing 11. He was the one guy who made me want to field and dive and take absolutely out of the world catches.

West Indies are a perfect case of blowing hot and cold.Either they will crumble and whole teams looks like bunch of boys, or one of Bravo, Gayle, Pollard or Samuels will blast everyone out of the park. I am never sure which west indies will turn up on match day!!

South Africa are choking early this time 75-6 :lol2:

Tournament will be wide open imo. Except Sri Lanka and maybe West Indies, i think everyone has a chance.

We only doing this so we can lead you guys into false security. :ph34r:

Why is Gary resigning BTW? Some internal problems or his independent decision? Jonty was Mumbai Indians coach in the recent IPL and you are rightm he looked more agile and fast than half of the playing 11. He was the one guy who made me want to field and dive and take absolutely out of the world catches.

West Indies are a perfect case of blowing hot and cold.Either they will crumble and whole teams looks like bunch of boys, or one of Bravo, Gayle, Pollard or Samuels will blast everyone out of the park. I am never sure which west indies will turn up on match day!!

Apparently it was personal family matters but he really is a great coach. Jonty really was special and a gentleman too and made me feel the same as you. Yeah thats the thing with West Indies, they honestly can clean a team up if they want to. If South Africa don't win I want India to take it.