blueboy9

Don't tell me you have unearthed another fast swinging bowler who is gonna torment everyone with his seam bowling.

God damn. what is it with you Pakistanis and Fast bowlers.

Meanwhile India has picked Vinay Kumar and Irfan Pathan :doh:

Meanwhile India has picked Vinay Kumar and Irfan Pathan :doh:

Dude, IPL dude! Anyone can play Test Cricket, what's so difficult with putting the bat in front of the ball all day long. It's the IPL where real cricketers are born! Vinay Kumar is the second coming of Waqar Younis.

PS: High sarcasm intended in the post.

Haha! True but i have a feeling it has gone way too long. Pretty sure the law of averages will catch up at some moment!!

The law of averages mean shit when it comes to india vs pakistan

Don't tell me you have unearthed another fast swinging bowler who is gonna torment everyone with his seam bowling.

God damn. what is it with you Pakistanis and Fast bowlers.

All the while you guys keep producing top class batsman after batsman :P

India vs Pakistan will be noisier than any England game, I bet!

Absolutely no doubt about that!

India vs Pakistan will be noisier than any England game, I bet!

We, Indians and Pakistani are freaking everywhere! Aren't we? Remember the Sahara cup in Toronto? :D Good times!!

• 2 weeks later...

Also did you guys read about his brother in law and his mother saying it's all a conspiracy by Dhoni and Bhajji! :D
Don't want to sound rude, but looks like the whole family deserves to be in mental asylum!!

Anybody up for a bet that Sree will be seen in Bigg Boss or some other reality show sooner or later? Granted if the fucker is not thrown on jail first? Or he coming out with an emotional family problem shit to justify what he did?

I just hope this puts a nail in IPL coffin! Please, i want that good for nothing tournament banned and forgotten!!

I liked a quote I saw somewhere - time to view IPL like WWE : as mere entertainment, not an actual sport.

I just hope this puts a nail in IPL coffin! Please, i want that good for nothing tournament banned and forgotten!!

Atleast New Zealand tour of England started. Something to watch rather than IPL

I liked a quote I saw somewhere - time to view IPL like WWE : as mere entertainment, not an actual sport.

Well, it hurts to see cricket being reduced to just mere entertainment!

Atleast New Zealand tour of England started. Something to watch rather than IPL

What's wrong with England though? Last i checked yesterday they were batting at a run rate under of 2. :o

Only hurts if you considered the IPL 'cricket' in the first place.

Personally, couldn't be more glad the sham has been exposed.

Yeah, that's true as well!! Now i am hoping that more bookies are found and the whole IPL is declared as sham. Then i will point and laugh at all those who made fun of me because i was more interested in test matches and refused to go the stadiums for IPL. I mean this was just a matter of time before the big expose :D

Well, it hurts to see cricket being reduced to just mere entertainment!

What's wrong with England though? Last i checked yesterday they were batting at a run rate under of 2. :o

Some Boult was bowling an excellent spell after lunch. England were very tepid. 2 an over a whole day, that too at Lords, is pretty tame stuff from England..even for test cricket

Yeah, that's true as well!! Now i am hoping that more bookies are found and the whole IPL is declared as sham. Then i will point and laugh at all those who made fun of me because i was more interested in test matches and refused to go the stadiums for IPL. I mean this was just a matter of time before the big expose :D

I think there are more. There must be more. Can't expect Sreesanth and a couple of unknowns to be the kingpins of something this huge