blueboy9

I feel AB lacks a bit of ruthlessness sometimes, he seems to take the easy route or the more responsible route, he doesnt take enough risks for me. To be fair to him this is actually a South African thing.

Tsotsobe is good but Morkel is terrible if he decides to bowl badly, sometimes he gets caught bowling the wrong length, he is good when he hits the deck at a awkward length but he gets frustrated and ends up bowling too short.

Tsotsobe is very underrated or may be with the likes of Steyn and Morkel, he gets less of the limelight but i really like him. Morkel is very dependent on the pitch i feel! As you said he hits the deck hard and if the pitch rewards it, he is lethal!! i hope the pitch today is a bating track.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsotsobe is very underrated or may be with the likes of Steyn and Morkel, he gets less of the limelight but i really like him. Morkel is very dependent on the pitch i feel! As you said he hits the deck hard and if the pitch rewards it, he is lethal!! i hope the pitch today is a bating track.

I am hoping for the opposite, a bowling pitch would be more comfortable for us. Good luck bud.

Batting looks weak i.e no obvious run-getters like Clarke, Kohli, Amla. If you play it right, you could be high up on the world wide rankings as almost everybody will be stacking their teams with proven batsmen

There's a question mark over Clarke's fitness and Kohli and Amla are out of my price range. I didn't want to make the team too dominant in one area at the expense of others so you'll see I have plenty of good, underrated players who can contribute with both bat and ball (or gloves). Sanga, Marlon, Bopara, Hafeez, Watson.

Why captain Watson when he isn't playing today? @Madmax,

He's going to be a hit, I'm sure. Captain doubles points so it's wise to pick an all-rounder as one.

You're right though, I read the rules and it says captaincy can be changed without a charge on the transfers available. I'll change him now.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Don't you guys think they're very generous with 36 transfers? It's a short tournament and if you need those many transfers to get it right, you're not much of a 'manager' anyway.

There's a question mark over Clarke's fitness and Kohli and Amla are out of my price range. I didn't want to make the team too dominant in one area at the expense of others so you'll see I have plenty of good, underrated players who can contribute with both bat and ball (or gloves). Sanga, Marlon, Bopara, Hafeez, Watson.

He's going to be a hit, I'm sure. Captain doubles points so it's wise to pick an all-rounder as one.

You're right though, I read the rules and it says captaincy can be changed without a charge on the transfers available. I'll change him now.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Don't you guys think they're very generous with 36 transfers? It's a short tournament and if you need those many transfers to get it right, you're not much of a 'manager' anyway.

Yeah, 36 transfers for 12 league games i think. And if we manage to save some of it, we get an extra 12 for next 3 matches. That's very generous but i am pretty sure half of them users will use their 36 transfers in the first 4 or 5 matches. :D