blueboy9

Name of the League: TCricket League

Password: kamranakmal

"TC Cricket League" was too long apparently, so this has to do. As for the password; just a random thought

Bump. Last day if anyone's interested.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a conspiracy!

Don't get that message anymore but now I can't login with my twitter.

Oh, well nobody was gonna come near me anyway! You should be happy you have an excuse now! B)

Oh, well nobody was gonna come near him anyway! You should be happy you have an excuse now! B)

Come near who?

One of you shall win now. But it'll be akin to stealing a few hours on the throne while the King is held hostage.

Come near who?

One of you shall win now. But it'll be akin to stealing a few hours on the throne while the King is held hostage.

Oh damn! wanted to write 'me' and gloat. Don't know why i wrote him and destroyed the whole post! :banghead:

Even without Steyn, I fear a top-order collapse from India

I am at work so I will have to just keep looking at scoring sites that keep you updated. I feel we are going into this tournament under prepared.

I am at work so I will have to just keep looking at scoring sites that keep you updated. I feel we are going into this tournament under prepared.

How do you rate de Villiers' captaincy?

@Ankit,@Strike, Are you guys ready to get beaten without us using The Steyn Remover? :D

It's a huge boost, no doubt! But Tsotsobe and Morkel still packs a punch. If the top order doesn't collapse, i think we will be fine and may go on to win the match! A lot will depend on the pitch too.

How do you rate de Villiers' captaincy?

I feel AB lacks a bit of ruthlessness sometimes, he seems to take the easy route or the more responsible route, he doesnt take enough risks for me. To be fair to him this is actually a South African thing.

It's a huge boost, no doubt! But Tsotsobe and Morkel still packs a punch. If the top order doesn't collapse, i think we will be fine and may go on to win the match! A lot will depend on the pitch too.

Tsotsobe is good but Morkel is terrible if he decides to bowl badly, sometimes he gets caught bowling the wrong length, he is good when he hits the deck at a awkward length but he gets frustrated and ends up bowling too short.

Pretty crappy league rules if they allow you to spy freely on rival teams...

Batting looks weak i.e no obvious run-getters like Clarke, Kohli, Amla. If you play it right, you could be high up on the world wide rankings as almost everybody will be stacking their teams with proven batsmen