blueboy9

*9 (with Ghambir off to hospital)

And, I think that was a mistake in itself.

Why was Raina played ahead of Yuvraj? The reasoning behind that made no sense to me. Yuvraj is more or less an all rounder now. His bowling, spin & variation has improved so much over the last year.

Thank heavens they've declared now. Though Sachin can't bat till 7th now because of the rule about him not being on the field long enough. We better bat sensibly, that being said, even Ghambir can't open!!

9 now, but for almost all days of this test we played with 10.

Raina has been brilliant in test matches unlike Yuvraj. He had a good series in West Indies. Yuvraj has had innumerable chances in Tests but has been disappointed.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought you was joking around when you mentioned Prior earlier on, because we were no wickets down when i turned over to the Chelsea game.

this still could be a real classic mate..if Eoin,Matty and the tail can wag for another say 100-120. leaving say India batting for an hour tonight then 3 sessions tomorrow to get around 400.

is why i love Test cricket..all the twists and turns,the lulls in play to relax, then the sudden strikes. just when you think it`s just bumbling to a result one way... Boom! it goes in another direction.

Unfortunately the predicament we were in was no koking matter... Prior's consistency has improved big style though. Best WK-batsman in the game at the minute.

Unfortunately the predicament we were in was no koking matter... Prior's consistency has improved big style though. Best WK-batsman in the game at the minute.

After Kumar Sangakkara, yes. :P

9 now, but for almost all days of this test we played with 10.

Raina has been brilliant in test matches unlike Yuvraj. He had a good series in West Indies. Yuvraj has had innumerable chances in Tests but has been disappointed.

Glad to see Ghambir out there (though not at the expense of Dravid).

I know what you mean, but I still think there way a need for Yuvraj in this game. I would say at the expense of Mukund but then we'd have no-one to properly open with Ghambir.

The decision to give Gambhir out was either down to incredible judgement from the umpire or a stroke of luck with the right call from a 50:50... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and call it exceptional officiating.

I lost interest with Cricket when the all the old greats left. Warne, Gilchrist, McGrath, the Waugh brothers, Boon and Border.

I could not care less about Clarke or Ponting. Idiots, both of them.

In test cricket he may be after Sangakara.

In one day Dhoni is the best WK batsman by a mile

Alec Stewart just tagged prior the best WK batsman in the world. A bit delusional considering he scored a century against a handicapped bowling attack.

Not to mention that few innings don't make you the best in the business. If only Prior could show this consistency over a season then may be yes

Gutted about the loss today, actually gutted :(

I know we can bounce back. Yuvraj & Sreesanth in the next game would be my advice. In a pitch which is known for it's sharp swing, I'd be willing to bet the inclusion of Munaf.

I'm gutted too.....

Gutted that i had to work and fucking miss it! Great job by the bowlers in a test that we completely dominated. Really can't wait for my holiday from August 4-15 to watch some Football and Cricket. Working 12-7 or 11-6 is such a pain!