blueboy9

Gutted about the loss today, actually gutted :(

I know we can bounce back. Yuvraj & Sreesanth in the next game would be my advice. In a pitch which is known for it's sharp swing, I'd be willing to bet the inclusion of Munaf.

Sreesanth is a fantastic swing bowler but has no brain. Fucks me off big time. Munaf is a good bowler. Will stick to line and length.

I think we did a decent job with 10 players for 5 days in first test considering half of our players were playing their first test after ages unlike England who are well oiled machine after the test against Lanka.

Dhoni has to raise his game in test cricket. So does harvhajan.

We are slow starters and I am sure the batsmen are going to raise their game in second test.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Sreesanth, he's probably my most hated bowler because he's a fucking girl. I'll never forget when he cried like a pussy after getting slapped. Was it Harbhajan Singh in the IPL? Think so. Fucking wimp. There's nothing that satisfies me more than seeing him get smashed about. It's almost like seeing a 2 footed challenge on Nani or Fabregas. He's an arrogant little cunt too, always giving it to umpires n batsmen. I loved what Harbhajan did and i'll never forget it lol.

I hate Sreesanth, he's probably my most hated bowler because he's a fucking girl. I'll never forget when he cried like a pussy after getting slapped. Was it Harbhajan Singh in the IPL? Think so. Fucking wimp. There's nothing that satisfies me more than seeing him get smashed about. It's almost like seeing a 2 footed challenge on Nani or Fabregas. He's an arrogant little cunt too, always giving it to umpires n batsmen. I loved what Harbhajan did and i'll never forget it lol.

Feelings are mutual...

Feelings are mutual...

Hahahaha with you both on that!

However that being said, he's still a good bowler, who I wouldn't mind having in the side. He's matured now (albeit not a lot) so he has some discipline left. I'd prefer RP Singh to be here if I was honest, but since he's not, I'd play Sreesanth. As long as he keeps his head. Dhoni will have a tough job controlling him..

RP Singh is on the scrap heap ... never to make an India return. The drop in his quality is quite astounding to be honest, he was on fire circa 2007.

And I reckon we have shown more than enough patience with Harbhajan. Good bowler on his day but none of the big sides really fear him like they would a Wane or a Murali or a Kumble. Can't rely on him to do the job in England. He was piss poor at Lord's on the same pitch that Swann put India to the sword. Can't for the life of me understand why R Ashwin doesn't get a call up. Mishra should be the only spinner in the side, everybody and their uncle knows England's problems against quality leg spin. But we won't see him, because Harbhajan is too big of a name to get the boot. It's how things run with the BCCI.

I would be tempted to play sreesanth cus he is such a fantastic swing bowler. But he needs to keep his head in check. Trent bridge is where we won the test last time and I remember RP Singh and Zaheer destroying England with quality swing bowling.

The pitch is known to assist swing bowlers therefore I would be tempted to play Sreesanth ahead of the hit the deck line and length bowler Munaf.

This is the difference a fourth bowler makes which we missed for virtually 5 days of last test and yet pulled the match to the last hour of fifth day.

Had we had a Fourth bowler who knows webwould have bagged a 7th when England were 105 for 6.

Bumble already said England will white wash India 4-0 before the start of this test. LOL!!

This is the difference a fourth bowler makes which we missed for virtually 5 days of last test and yet pulled the match to the last hour of fifth day.

Had we had a Fourth bowler who knows webwould have bagged a 7th when England were 105 for 6.

Bumble already said England will white wash India 4-0 before the start of this test. LOL!!

The English tend to overestimate themselves, especially when they're on a good run. Not to dissimilar from a majority us Indians then.

Prior - best GK batsmen in the world! England - best pace lineup in the world! Ooh they 'blew India away' at Lord's, must be the best team in the world, surely?

P.S It's wonderful to have Ganguly around as a pundit. Makes a lot of sense and talks objectively. Still has the 'spunk' he is famous for.

Very true. Their world starts and ends with Ashes. Beating a below par Australian team and a 10 man indian team made them think they are the number 1 side.

Matt prior is the best WK. Not really cus he batted against a three man attack.

Anyways let's see how the indian batters fare. Would love a 400 on board and an innings win to shove Bumble's words right down his throat

The English tend to overestimate themselves, especially when they're on a good run. Not to dissimilar from a majority us Indians then.

Prior - best GK batsmen in the world! England - best pace lineup in the world! Ooh they 'blew India away' at Lord's, must be the best team in the world, surely?

P.S It's wonderful to have Ganguly around as a pundit. Makes a lot of sense and talks objectively. Still has the 'spunk' he is famous for.

We're not the ones gloating on day one of a test... you'd think you'd have won it :rolleyes:

Good luck playing against Anderson tomorrow.

you'd think you'd have won it :rolleyes:

We might just have! ;)

Good luck playing against Anderson tomorrow.

Fortunately we don't need luck against guys like Anderson. Just common sense and application. Sadly that's what we lack on most occasions.

Annoyed I lost SkySports today -_-

Fantastic day's play though. Bowling was on point. I do dread our batting order though, playing both Raina & Yuvraj who are quite inexperienced and naive in the test game. That being said, yesterday should fill them with a lot of confidence. As long as they remember this is a test match and not a one-day game, we will be ok.