blueboy9

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will still get through if they lose to SA but beat Windies and Bangladesh....BTW how many runs will SA score against us 400??. Does Collingwood have to retire from limted overs aswell to get dropped from that team??. Ravi Bopara is much better and a tailor made replacement.

Ireland were superb! Hats off to them, deserved win!

England now have to beat South Africa, the Windies and Bangladesh - in other words, they're out.

I set my alarm for 4am and got up, turned on my TV and saw England were 3/2. I turned it straight off whilst cursing. I then thought "Fuck it, i'll watch anyway" i then put it back on and we were 15/3 so i thought "ok, i'm gonna just watch our public humiliation!"

171 all out, 4 and a half overs left, we had no fucking chance. I've been using my facebook like twitter all morning lol, maybe i should sign up for twitter lol i'll be great. My FB mates must be thinking "Why don't he ever shut the fuck up!"

I was cussing so much lol, Get the plane home, fuck off, don't even bother bowling etc etc lol.

We were dead, they were like 60/0 and then went from 124/3 to 127/7 i was fucking buzzing. Anderson's 2 bowled changed the game in my opinion.

South Africa all out for 165, England win by 6 runs.

EPIC. This game will be shown on sky sports classics for years.

Cricket... Boring? Fuck no.

And we still have the Football to come, i love Weekends!

Edited by OllieCFC

We coulda lost every game tho lol. Also coulda won every game.

Supporting English sport and Chelsea FC is really damaging to ones health.

Holland got 292 n we won. We conceded 338 to India and go from 280-2 to 290-6 and draw. Get 327 against ireland and lose and get 171 against South Africa, failing to bat out the overs and win. It's madness.

• 2 weeks later...

CHAMPIONS.. CHAMPIONS.. OLE OLE!! CHAMPIOOOOOOOONS!

My word what a match! I was bricking myself when they made 96 off the last 10 overs! Zaheer was amazing as usual, and the fielding was amazing from Yuvraj & Raina!

Was even more worried when Malinga took out Sehwag & Tendulkar, but what a recovery by Kholi (one of the future ones!) & Ghambir. Dhoni finally came back to life & Yuvraj solid as ever! The latter most definitely deserves player of the tournament! What an all-rounder he's become now!

:champions: