Is Ancelotti mad?

Cant help but feel Ancelotti had a fixation with getting Pirlo & mistakenly devoted all his attention to this end, it didnt happen & unless he's playing mind games it would appear there wasn't a plan B. Possibly the whole marquee signing thing was just a ruse to get JT to stay anyway. Still whatever the motives we do appear to have kept the players we needed to, I have great hopes for Zhirkov & Pirlo is no loss in my book, so it is all looking good for the new season.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon this was taken a bit out of context, I reckon what he means to say is that if none of our current players leave then we dont need to bring in anyone else which makes sense, however if someone does leave then its a different story eg. Sheva and Pizarro, he quite cleary says that we dont need anymore signings because the squad is already very competitive but there is still about 25 days left til the market is closed so expect movement

god, who really cares if we dont get anyone else. Our squads more than capable of winning the prem. Some ppl really do go OTT. I saw it on SSN and he said he's not gonna buy anyone else, bottom line is we aint getting no one else so get on with it.

Umm....We are pretty full, even if Pizzaro, Carvalho, Sheva leave.

Whats the need to call him the next Scolari or mad, just cus he said we wont sign anyone. I think, we are still probing the signing of Aguero which if happens would spell the end of Kalou if it doesnt happen we are still happy with the squad.

During the AFN, we will get Di Santo back as his Loan spell ends. So we will have Anelka, Sturridge and Di Santo upfront. In the midfield we have Ballack, Belleti, Joe Cole, Lampard, Mancienne if needed along with Deco(if he stays) for the three midfield positions. And considering the African players would miss about 3-4 premier league games during AFN, I think thatsa sufficient cover we have.

Why ? cj why do you want us too sign everyone ? you always complian about a lack of signings ?

Yes I do complain about the lack of signings because the squad's age average is too high!! We need to bring in quality young players to lower it down. Pato or Aguero would definitely do that

Yeah i totally agree with you there but i wouldnt go as far as calling him the new scolari...not yet anyway!!

form-wise, since we haven't even started the season yet.. then he isn't the new Scolari

I still think one more player is needed, that's just what I think.

To those who are flipping out, your overreacting. When was the last time we had a marquee signing? Chin up and have some faith in your god damn team. You should understand that we're not the big dogs in the transfer market anymore, and buying players isn't as easy as buying candy from a vending machine.

Indeed it isn't to be honest, even if we don't get anyone I think that Joe Cole will be like a new signing for us, I've missed him for so long and I think the team has too, can't wait till he's back because he's one of the few players we have with real flair.

Yes I do complain about the lack of signings because the squad's age average is too high!! We need to bring in quality young players to lower it down. Pato or Aguero would definitely do that

Cech 26

bosingwa 26

alex 27

a.cole 28

terry 28

essien 26

lampard 31

Mikel 22

joe cole 27

drogba 31

zhirkov 25

Looks fine too me !

<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">

</h1>

Cech 26

bosingwa 26

alex 27

a.cole 28

terry 28

essien 26

lampard 31

Mikel 22

joe cole 27

drogba 31

zhirkov 25

Looks fine too me !

Utd

Van der sar 50

neville 34

rio ferdinand 30

vidic 27

evra 28

scholes 34

carrick 28

valencia 24

giggs 35

rooney 23

berbatov 28

Joe cole can be like a new signing but he will only end up playing 5 or 10 games this season he will be out of action again! happens to offen. i think he is 1 of Chelsea best players but you need to stay fit for a season!

as for cj post are players are getting old. we dont have young players by far. i dont see this team winning the league this year and if we are going to play the diamond formation all season it will be like Scolari again 1 plan man! we need some extra players to change it around if we are down we dont have that or the manager doesnt want that because he is happy with the formation he plays. I think we will start the season like last year. look good for a few games then other teams will understand how we play and we will start to mess up

Just what i think