Jose Mourinho: I Want To Succeed Sir Alex Ferguson

Jessman

Inter Boss Jose Mourinho: I Want To Succeed Sir Alex Ferguson At Manchester United

The former Chelsea boss has put his name forward as the man to eventually replace the Scot...

28 Jul 2009 08:02:06

Inter coach Jose Mourinho has declared himself interested in replacing Sir Alex Ferguson as manager of Manchester United, once the great Scot retires.

Mourinho bossed Chelsea to back-to-back Premier League titles during his tenure at Stamford Bridge. His reign over the Blues came to an unceremonious end after a breakdown in the relationship between the Portuguese and owner Roman Abramovich.

'The Special One' has since been successful in Italy, winning Serie A, but would welcome a return to England with the Red Devils in the future.

"I would consider going to Manchester United but United have to consider if their want me to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson," Mourinho said, according to The Daily Mail.

"If they do, then of course.

"I like England where the fans are very passionate and make a game a beautiful occasion with an incredible atmosphere."

Mourinho also took somewhat of a belated parting shot at Chelsea after his "divorce" from the club, citing the differing fortunes of the two parties since their less than amicable split.

He continued, "I had many conversations before Chelsea and I decided on a divorce.

"It was difficult because we loved each other but the relationship went in one direction and it was best for everyone.

"Since I left, I became champion again but they have not been champions again. I keep winning and they don't."

Jamie Dunn, Goal.com

We closed your fucking mouth when we took the FA Cup and beat you're shit team 2 - 0 you cheeky cunt.

Edited by Jessman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Mourinho fan boys, calm down...you guys act like Chelsea will never win another trophy with Jose at Man utd, personally I'm not worried at all we'll be fine.

I have seen that as well and tend to laugh it off because it almost always comes from those fans who have jumped onto the Chelsea bandwagon at some point post-03/04. You see it in the glory hunters who just don't know any better since their only knowledge of Chelsea is post 03/04 or maybe the younger kids who decided to root for Chelsea in the last few years

^ fuck are you talking about, do you not want this club to be successful?

Yes, but unlike you....I am not a glory seeking pup who recently jumped onto the bandwagon and only know of Chelsea success

some fans on here actually don't want Chelsea to be successful again, fact.

We know. People like yourself who joined once we became a sexy, successful team.

They only know of Jose and believe we have no chance of anything once he left.