Jose Mourinho: I Want To Succeed Sir Alex Ferguson

Jessman

Yes, but unlike you....I am not a glory seeking pup who recently jumped onto the bandwagon and only know of Chelsea success

We know. People like yourself who joined once we became a sexy, successful team.

They only know of Jose and believe we have no chance of anything once he left.

you don't know me, only a very sad individual with no life would claim something towards someone who of which they don't know on the internet.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm 18, and shane i was being sarcastic.. unlike the reply towards bob :rolleyes:

bob feels the need to make claims towards other members who express a different opinion than him/her, this is to trigger potential outlandish comments by potentially offending the receiver.

bob is either an old guy who failed in life so now hates on internet forum members or some lil kid who feel insecure about his age so accuses others to make him self feeel better.

bob feels the need to make claims towards other members who express a different opinion than him/her, this is to trigger potential outlandish comments by potentially offending the receiver.

You notice I haven't said anything like this to anyone else? I disagree with people all the time. In fact, I find most members on here who I disagree with have a good sense about their points thus I enjoy reading their opinions.

But I read over your posts and have not the slightest clue what you are talking about most of the time. You throw in some "LOL" or "hahahha" or some childish insult and boom....that's it. It got old the first few times I read it but now i just can't help but point it out. Nevermind some of your comments are so far out in left field that I wonder if you were even coherent as you typed it.

You say you are 18 but I honestly hope and pray for your own sake that you are 13-14 because you type about as immature and ridiculous as one that age can possible be. Anyone who tells people on an online forum that they are a "big deal" because they are on another Internet forum....I mean, I have niece's that are barely entering their teen years and I am not sure they would state such a stupid thing.

Edited by SystemBlueBob

Wtf are you guys being Internet Warriors all the time!!!

Every Fan wants his/her team to win and achieve Glory. That doesnt make him a Glory Hunter. If you dont want your Club to achieve Glory, then I dont know what sort of fan you are.

Secondly, Jose Mourinho going to Man Utd could be a problem for us. Cus that guy has won titles everywhere he went and did it in his first seasons. But That doesnt mean we cant win the title. We have a great squad and a fantstic manager, and Id like us to beat Mourinho to the title.

Thirdly, Bob, how does Terminator being paranoid over Mourinho joining Man Utd relate to him being a Glory Hunter?

And Terminator needs to get a psychiatrist for being the most negative person on earth.

Thirdly, Bob, how does Terminator being paranoid over Mourinho joining Man Utd relate to him being a Glory Hunter?

I have no problem with people being angry, annoyed, mad, or paranoid about it. I personally don't want him near United (nor do I think there is a shot in hell of it happening immediately after SAF leaves)

What I am talking about is his negativity of how we won't win if Jose goes to United. To me, that comes off as a new supporter of ours. Someone who recently joined our bandwagon and believes we never did a thing before Jose came aboard. It's the same group of people who think Chelsea football didn't exist before the 2003-2004 season. I could deal with it at first but the more fans we seem to get, the more annoyed I become hearing so-called Chelsea fans be so damn ignorant of our past.

I read more of his posts and it just screams of a newcomer who decided it would become hip to jump on board.

I suspect I won't be seeing him at any matches this season.

I suspect I won't be seeing him at any matches this season.

Which is no reason he cannot be a supporter is it ?

I for example cannot afford any tickets and by the way i don´t live in England so a trip to a match would be like holidays for me.

And something else: People are able to like football but deciding not going to the matches.

TX, i really enjoyed your postings in the first time. They were a bit more down to earth, but i think it is time for you to realise that not everybody can deal with this negativ comments all the time, especially on a Chelsea board, and not a Spurs forum...

Even if somebody jumped on the bandwagon when we became more succesfull, whats wrong with it ?

Do these people have no right to support the club because they are simply to young being around since Osgood or so ?

i live in chesterfield so going to games is not really an option.

although i have been to a few in the past with a mate of mine, and believe it or not bob some people are different than you (or who you make out to be on an internet forum) just because i like to criticize the clubs decisions etc doesn't mean you should be accusing me of jumping on the bandwagon as you delightfully put it.

you don't know me, only a very sad individual with no life would claim something towards someone who of which they don't know on the internet.

You say that after saying:

some fans on here actually don't want Chelsea to be successful again, fact

:rolleyes:

Edited by ChelseaBoi

And I'd also like to point out that abusive language will not be tolerated, especially towards staff members. You've been warned.

However, I do have to say all of this is a bit childish. If you disagree with someone's opinion, attack their reasoning; their argument, not the person making the point. If you think someone is talking shit, state what you think, without insulting them, and potentially starting a flame war. All of this shit is caused by battles between bruised egos, and it will stop.