How Nice

This isnt really a major broad issue but I think its something that is really quite special.

Today my Chelsea jersey arrived , I ordered it online , they sai it would be here next Wednesday but in a surprising twisted it arrived 5 days early. Its almost difficult to put into words how nice it felt to don the new blue home strip of Chelsea. Its not a major transfer for the club , its not the announcement of the club making a huge profit for this quater , its not the signing of a contract extension by one of our big name players , it is however a little slice of Chelsea , one which only wets the apetite further as we head into the start of the new season.

Wearing the Chelsea jersey right now I feel quite proud , my chest has practically been puffed out all day , Ive been showing the jersey to anybody who will look. Its really a pleasent feeling , its one of those small little things that makes it so greatto be a football fan in general. No doubt a lot of you here already have your new Chelsea jersey , maybe you enjkoyed it as much as I have. In short , I really cant wait for the start of the new season.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBD, that's great :)

There is no other feeling in the world like putting the jersey on, either on a matchday, while watching, just going out... playing football in it pretending you're frank smacking a 25 yarder into the top corner :)

Wear it with pride my friend, we all do ^_^

TBD, that's great :)

There is no other feeling in the world like putting the jersey on, either on a matchday, while watching, just going out... playing football in it pretending you're frank smacking a 25 yarder into the top corner :)

Wear it with pride my friend, we all do ^_^

I couldn't agree more GZ.

Although pretending I'm Frank is stretching it a bit I think. :lol:

I couldn't agree more GZ.

Although pretending I'm Frank is stretching it a bit I think. :lol:

Not at all!

In the park shooting practice against my mate who's in goal (Man U Fan)

I'm just thinking "frank, last minute of the cl final... he's having a go... OHHHHHHHH WHAT A GOAL" :P

Sad I know but someone tell me they haven't preteneded to be a Chelsea player scoring a last minute winner while having a kickabout :)

Not at all!

In the park shooting practice against my mate who's in goal (Man U Fan)

I'm just thinking "frank, last minute of the cl final... he's having a go... OHHHHHHHH WHAT A GOAL" :P

Sad I know but someone tell me they haven't preteneded to be a Chelsea player scoring a last minute winner while having a kickabout :)

When I was about 10. :rolleyes: :541:

I'm not going to buy the kit, even if it is a Chelsea shirt. I don't like it, so I won't buy it, simple enough. You can reply and say "you should wear it with pride" - I do wear my Chelsea shirts with pride. But I do myself and favour and keep myself an extra fifty quid in the green. If you don't like it, just wear last season's kit, which is ten times nicer.