How Nice

I liked last seasons alot, it had class to it, but the stripes on the rm didn't go down the whole thing, so there seemed like a big gap on it that I didn't like.

I wasn't keen on the new kit until I saw it in real life, i like the material and it's not breastplates...because the cut is above the chest finishes and stuff lol, I fill it out ok anyway :)

Ghana - 5 on the back of that 1, Essiennnnnnn!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to buy the kit, even if it is a Chelsea shirt. I don't like it, so I won't buy it, simple enough. You can reply and say "you should wear it with pride" - I do wear my Chelsea shirts with pride. But I do myself and favour and keep myself an extra fifty quid in the green. If you don't like it, just wear last season's kit, which is ten times nicer.

Same as me i think its the worst kit for a long time.

I can support my team just as well wearing old kits, thanks. I don't get the luxury of being able to buy every Chelsea shirt, and even if I did, I wouldn't buy this one.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a response richard rider posted at 11:20 bluelion replied at 11:20 that really is world class pace lol :lol::lol::lol: .

Edited by Badboy