Frank Nouble

ZanSnake

<h1 class="main-headline">Blues starlet rejects deal</h1>

Highly-rated Blues starlet puts other clubs on red alert

Skysports.com understands highly-rated Chelsea starlet Frank Nouble has turned down a professional contract at Stamford Bridge.

The promising striker is regarded as one of the best young players to come through the Chelsea youth ranks after impressing for the youth side and reserves.

Nouble, 17, has been tipped for a big future after catching the eye with a string of impressive performances in the FA Youth Cup and Chelsea reserves side.

Chelsea are keen to secure Nouble's long-term future and offered him a professional contract as reward for his progress.

However, Nouble has snubbed the offer of a contract as he fears his long-term prospects of breaking into the Chelsea first team are hampered by the strength in depth in Carlo Ancelotti's squad.

News of Nouble's possible availability is sure to alert a host of clubs in the Premier League with the teenager rated as one of the best talents in English football.

I hope he doesn't leave he looks like a talented player, and like it says has potential to become one of the top in the league one day.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if will get rid of Shev and Pizarro, then there's no more competition for a place, he just has to keep up his good form. If drog or anelka gets injured, i hope we use Di Santo or Nouble as a replacement till they come back, also we could use them in FA cup games against smaller times, to give them first team experience, to help evolve them into a descent working first team member for a future spot.

I actually do think that Di Santo and Nouble could form a pernership if given the chance in the future. They kind of formed one in the reserves and they liked quite good.

Skysports.com understands highly-rated Chelsea starlet Frank Nouble has turned down a professional contract at Stamford Bridge.

The promising striker is regarded as one of the best young players to come through the Chelsea youth ranks after impressing for the youth side and reserves.

Nouble, 17, has been tipped for a big future after catching the eye with a string of impressive performances in the FA Youth Cup and Chelsea reserves side.

Chelsea are keen to secure Nouble's long-term future and offered him a professional contract as reward for his progress.

However, Nouble has snubbed the offer of a contract as he fears his long-term prospects of breaking into the Chelsea first team are hampered by the strength in depth in Carlo Ancelotti's squad.

News of Nouble's possible availability is sure to alert a host of clubs in the Premier League with the teenager rated as one of the best talents in English football.

High time someone did this. The club just doesnt give any youngster a cchance to play in the first team, no matter how irrelevant the game is.

If I was he Id do the same to save my career rather than rotting in the reserves till 21-22 yrs of age.

Someone needs to keep hold of this guy. Id be majorly Fucked if he leaves. He is one of the jewels of our academy.

He is, Power Pace Shot Finishing. All this and only 17-18 yrs of age. I read somewhere he covers 100 meters in 10.5 secs. and he is built like a bull. Can only imagine how great he would be at 22-23 and further....

I agree we have worked so hard to train him and we might lose him to arsenal. When you think about it put your self in his shoes. We go out and sign franco di santo, then we go out and sign sturridge. He must be thinking franco is the successor for drogba as a target man, and sturridge who like's to run in behind defences is the successor for anelka. Frank is really fast and strong and he has great composure for someone his age.

He's done the right thing. We don't play our youngsters at all, not even if we had a carling cup tie against leyton orient they would get a chance. Why would anyone agree to it after what we've done to Di Santo for example. With the squad we have, they have no hope

found this interview about a year old, but it shows that is Man Ushited comes a knocking, he'll be a leaving

Sophia Rafferty interviews Frank Nouble, year 11, about playing for Chelsea.

You have been picked to play professionally for Chelsea, is that right?

Yes it is

How and when did you get spotted?

I was playing for Milwall and I was scouted from that club to Chelsea in year seven.

Were you a Chelsea fan before you joined the team?

No. I was, and always will be, a Manchester United fan.

Have you always waned to play professional football?

Always. It’s in my blood.

What would you be doing otherwise?

Accountancy. I would start my own business.

When how often do you train, and for how long?

I train four times a week; the training has progressively gotten more intense since year seven.

What is the best part about playing for Chelsea?

The facilities and meeting the players.

And the worst part?

Disappointed that it’s not Manchester United!

Any advice for readers who want to get into professional football?

Keep your head down, keep working. As I say, to be number one, you’ve got to train like you’re number two.

Hope sky sports has it wrong

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You