Frank Nouble

ZanSnake

If this does happen it will be the first time we have unwillingly lost a player from our youth system, and also one who has yet to get to the advanced stage of his development. (attempting to break into the first team)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully he has a good season this year with them. Hopefully Zola can use him ASAP and show Carlo and co that we do have talented youngsters and to give them a chance in once a while. I hope he has a great season this year, he's under a great man and a great manager.

You know what if i was him i would leave. Lets face it zola gave lots of youngster plenty of games last season, savio 19 sears 19 junior Stanislas 19 Jack Collison 20. All these players got more than 10 premership apps last season and plenty of reserve team football.

Still only 17 is Nouble really going to get games for West Ham's first team this season? Very gutted to see him go and i have no doubt we will see him doing very good things in the future.....

He has a better chance over at the spammers than us to be frank.

Chelsea - Nouble Joins West Ham

After undergoing a medical at West Ham this afternoon, Frank Nouble has signed a five-year deal with Gianfranco Zola and Steve Clarke at Upton Park.

Nouble rejected the offer of signing professional forms at Stamford Bridge, fearing that the quality and quantity of strikers ahead of him at the club would stunt his development.

On completing his move from West to East London, Nouble has said, 'It is a great day for me and my family.'

'I am just excited now to get started at this club. I am really looking forward to showing what I can do.'

Speaking about the last couple of days, Nouble went on, 'This came out of the blue. The news came out that I rejected Chelsea, and obviously I thank them for what they have done for me but I am just happy that a club like West Ham came in for me.'

Here at Vital Chelsea, we can't help but think that young Nouble will come back to haunt us one day. It's always the way, isn't it?

Don't know is this sad but I think tat our youngstars can see that they can't get any chanses soon....

Yeah is a good young talent but lets face it there was no way he was going to get into our first team anytime soon. If we look on the bright side we now have Sturridge who is miles better imo

Yeah is a good young talent but lets face it there was no way he was going to get into our first team anytime soon. If we look on the bright side we now have Sturridge who is miles better imo

i agree m8

Neil Bath on CTV last night explained what happened with Nouble. He said that Nouble wasn't happy with the terms of the Pro Contract he was offered. On top of that he was not happy with the lack of chances he got to train with the first team, Neil Bath sat down with him and explained that at the moment other players were ahead of him and he will get his chances but it wasn't enough.

Neil Bath on CTV last night explained what happened with Nouble. He said that Nouble wasn't happy with the terms of the Pro Contract he was offered. On top of that he was not happy with the lack of chances he got to train with the first team, Neil Bath sat down with him and explained that at the moment other players were ahead of him and he will get his chances but it wasn't enough.

Not to worry, knowing how the club works, we'll probably buy him back from WHam in a year or two for £15 million.....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You