Arsenal Vs Chelsea.

Ricky10

Any one that thinks Chelsea are the same team without drogba are mad like you !

When did I ever say that? Of course we aren't. I just think you were far too smug about being right about that, when it's obvious to pretty much everyone anyway. You got your victory from a Chelsea defeat. Are you a fan?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time we didnt have the crazy Lehmann in goal.We had someone who looked like he knew exactly what he was doing.Made it bloody hard and yeh we played him in the Carling Cup but he hadnt played as many games,less experince etc.

We'll bounce back and what better way then against Scum.Our first big home game,Grants time to prove

Why read the thread if you are tired of it?

It's like something I saw on local news today. Residents were complaining that a post-box was overflowing with letters and some were falling out onto the pavement. The royal mail's response? Stop using that letterbox then!

When did I ever say that? Of course we aren't. I just think you were far too smug about being right about that, when it's obvious to pretty much everyone anyway. You got your victory from a Chelsea defeat. Are you a fan?

No i do not support Chelsea elliott i just started supporting them when roman came, thats the honest truth. :P

As soon as roman goes i will go back to man utd and so will peter kenyon !!!!!!

Edited by Badboy

No i do not support Chelsea elliott i just started supporting them when roman came, thats the honest truth. :P

As soon as roman goes i will go back to man utd and so will peter kenyon !!!!!!

Funny how you deduced that meaning without any prompt. Perhaps it is true, and this post isn't sarcasm.

Guest Lampards Bitch

omg this has turned into a slagging match bewteen us! Come on stop it, we are all entitled to an opinion but the personal insults arent needed.

Grant fucked up with 'his' selection. He couldnt organise a fuck up in a brothel. I could of done a better job my self. If Jose was in charge we wouldnt of lost that game. I dont want to keep on about 'If Jose was stil here' but its bloody true! Not saying we would of won it but we definatly wouldnt of lost it. Hopefully Roman can see what a pleb he has been. Shevchenko is past his best now, sorry but he is half a yard off in pace and in mind.

I dont see why some of you are surprised by the result. I have watched Chelsea (like most of you here) for years and every time we play Arsenal it becomes a fight, not a game of football. Arsenal we shit tbh. I never saw any one touch football. All I saw were Arsenal players cheating. I'll give them their due though, when they do actually play football and cut the diving out (which is rare) they are a good team.

Like I said, we were without DD, JT, Riccy & Essien and they were playing at their full strength at home.

A 1-horse title race? Spoiled. :P

The transfer window hasn't opened so it's not possible for AG to strengthen yet. Besides, it's hard to strengthen significantly in the winter.

a good manager will came out with HIS own plan to cover up all those injuries. after how he slated mourinho, it is funny to see that when we were down and we need a goal, he tell alex to stay at the oppenent's territory, the plan that mourinho always deploy when we get into the same situation. can he come out with his own solution? or does he have any? before the game, he said that the players should able to play with different tactics, but does he have any different tactic? he said he is not copying alex ferguson or arsene wenger, unfortunately he is copying the man he despised the most, his predecessor.

i didn't care if it a 1-horse title race as long as Chelsea keep winning!! 1-horse or two, we should always keep our hope of getting the titles (PL, CL, FA cup and Carling cup) in our own hand! don't be like england! first they have to rely on israel, then when it is up to them, they blew it! if we have to rely on others, we should not be called a 'big team'.

We won a lot of 1-0 under Jose. Matches we should've won easily but didn't. It's the same now, just with different manager.

100% true. but mourinho didn't tell the world that he will play pretty and that results is all that matters. mourinho ain't pretty but he get the results! avram give promises to us that he will deploy entertaining attacking play. why give a promise if he couldn't keep it. true that it is only 3 months since he is in charge, but not a slight positive different happen to our team.

mourinho is gone and i got over it, but avram is just shite. he talk the talk, but didn't walk the walk!!

don't think we can win the Premiership this season with Grant here. He has no clue what he is doing.. he can only wing it for so long

should focus more on the CL which is more about luck.. and also by the time the CL comes around again we will have Drogba back in our team *fingers crossed* and a new striker alongside him as well

we really need to rebuild a lot in the summer. Starting with kicking the buffoon out

With all the absentees, and Eboue crunching Terry off - Mourinhos h/t team talk would have meant the lads would have acquired at least a point.

Theres no substitution for his tactical nous at the moment, least of all charlatan Grant.

What a seriously annoying match. For a start it was just typical for the Arse to be able to put out their strongest possible side against us, and then for that dirty little s**t Eboue to crock JT. And then add into that some more woeful finishing from us...

I felt we was unlucky not to come away from there with a draw, without Cech's mistake Arsenal just never looked like scoring until we chucked everyone forward at the end with just 1 back. We created the better chances but didn't take them very well at all, the best both comming from Sheva rockets.

With our 5/6 missing best starting 11 players in the team for the whole game you would have seriously fancied us to win.

EBOUE YOU CUNT, GALLAS FUCKING SCORES.... PISSED OFF

ILL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY ARSENAL PLAYER RIGHT NOW!!!

COME ON CHELS, WIN THIS FUCKIN GAME AND KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!

Haha woopsy, that game stressed me out. Apologize for the language used there.

I think we deserved a point, glad joey put eboue on a strecher, titles gona be hard now but I still have every belief in us.

Win or lose, i'm proud of Chelsea KTBFFH!

(we're gona take it out on scousers in the week :whistling: )

a good manager will came out with HIS own plan to cover up all those injuries. after how he slated mourinho, it is funny to see that when we were down and we need a goal, he tell alex to stay at the oppenent's territory, the plan that mourinho always deploy when we get into the same situation. can he come out with his own solution? or does he have any? before the game, he said that the players should able to play with different tactics, but does he have any different tactic? he said he is not copying alex ferguson or arsene wenger, unfortunately he is copying the man he despised the most, his predecessor.

That is his solution, what do you suggest he do different? He would still be criticised if he does something different. For anything he does, in fact.

i didn't care if it a 1-horse title race as long as Chelsea keep winning!! 1-horse or two, we should always keep our hope of getting the titles (PL, CL, FA cup and Carling cup) in our own hand! don't be like england! first they have to rely on israel, then when it is up to them, they blew it! if we have to rely on others, we should not be called a 'big team'.

Even a manager as good as Jose would find it really hard to keep on winning with the injuries. And It's not gonna be always like that. Every club have their own ups and downs. Look at Liverpool, no EPL trophy at all for almost 2 decades, etc.

100% true. but mourinho didn't tell the world that he will play pretty and that results is all that matters. mourinho ain't pretty but he get the results! avram give promises to us that he will deploy entertaining attacking play. why give a promise if he couldn't keep it. true that it is only 3 months since he is in charge, but not a slight positive different happen to our team.

mourinho is gone and i got over it, but avram is just shite. he talk the talk, but didn't walk the walk!!

Too early to judge whether he can walk the talk, like you said, he has only been with us for 3 months. And do take the circumstances we have when talking about a positive difference.