Arsenal Vs Chelsea.

Ricky10

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever way you look at it, we cannot consider ourselves to be anything worth a title shot if we are gonna drop points against the top teams, that is not what gets you titles.
But then again they lost to Boro.That defo dont win you titles lol.Still a long way to go and anything can happen and with luck we can cling onto thrid place and finish near the top 3.We arg!Came out and started well but it just werent gana happen.So many close chances and <_< .6 points behind at least they havent got games in hand.Cech mistake grrr least he aint got stupid hair thoughJust Man City to play away now.That could be a bugger as well the way they're going Just found it hilalrious for us.'They're are only 5 english players on the field'Yeh they're all on our side! If we can stuff Liverpool be a hell of a lot happier Edited by Layla

i want to kill cesc and eboue :ranting: cesc still has a long way to go with his finishing :P bloody 6 on 2 and they fuck up, god knows how the game would have gone had cech not fucked up..ashley cole has just won over almost every Chelsea fan..
Agreed.PLus one of his best performances as well.Didnt let it get to him.Kept his cool,didnt get himself booked and just <_< shame he didnt score lol Edited by Layla

that was bloody shithow many fucking injuries are we gonna get.. FFSLampard was utter shit.. my god.. his passing was horrible and his set pieces..........................................................Sheva was utter shit. Man.. I have zero faith in the guy.. he is pathetic.. If his name wasn't Shevchenko, I'd mistaken him for some championship striker. He has zero pace, his touch is crap, his heading is average. bloody 30 million pounds of waste.. can't believe he is our 'replacement' for Drogba.. ridiculousSWP.. should have fucking passed to J. Cole in the first half and scored in the 2nd.. well done Ashley Cole. Superb performance. TBH did ok when he came on.. Alex was worse.. what a ridiculous header in the starting of the match. Kalou did well. Why the fuck didn't he come on sooner?! WE ARE SO FUCKING SCREWED IF WE DON'T SIGN A STRIKER. SHEVA IS SHIT AND PIZARRO IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Edited by captainmarvel

to be honest, when maka went off, we looked really good and deserved to get something. That SWP miss well now haunt me till we play the cunts again. Oh well, you lose you win, when you have no Drogba, no Essien, John Terry going off injured, GK makes a terrible error (or 2) midjuging the corner, having no goalscorers and playing a bunch of horrible scummy cheats, what can you do? Arsenal are scum, I don't like Eboue, i dont like Cesc-Pit Fabregas, i just hate them. Lampard didn't get forward, he didn't look bothered. Meh fuck it, we gotta just get on with it. We rely on Drogba to much for top team. But on the possitive side, we looked good in the second half, can't fault the effort, just needed a bit of luck. We have a few hard games coming up now and around christmas time so we need to win as many of them as poss because its the most important time of the season. 6 Points is by no means a disaster on December 16th. the top 4 all have to play each other again. We have no more trips to a top 4 side now so at least they're out the way.

eboue that f**ker i just want to shoot the bastards head off fucking cheatfabregas another cheat.. bastardsif we don't sign a bloody striker, and a good one at that we aren't going to win the Prem for SURE because I can't see us going 2 months without Drogba and Sheva as our "main" striker........

Edited by captainmarvel

Least they got booked this time,unlike last week when one player think again Eboue should've been sent off twice!9 game unbeaten against them over <_<Grant can make up for it Weds.If we loose to them esp at home gah!!!Be unbearable.

Edited by Layla

I was expecting a Draw....a Win would be a lottery and a loss was acceptable.A full fledged Arsenal team at home against a Chelsea team minus : drogba, terry, riccy carvalho, ballack, malouda, essien. Now you dont expect to win against the leaders with a team without your main players.SWP, was shit. he blew a bloody Golden Oppurtunity. What a waste. Kalou should have come very early as Clichy was giving SWP a hard time.A very rare mistake by Cech. Cant afford to do that in such matches.and yes..FUCK OFF FABREGAS