Arsenal Vs Chelsea.

Ricky10

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers CJIm just thinking what Avram can do for us in the next four yearsNeed a clear out in Jan too
Buy a mask.Show more emotion lol he didnt react at all today nada.Jose be going mental.Ok maybe its a good thing but still!Stick up for ya team.Cant see him if we ever had a situation like Arsenal in the Carling cup with the big bust up him running on. Ash had a brill game,Shame Gallas had to have a good game to against his old club but really he werent that great.Other then scoring for them he had crazy moments Edited by Layla

Buy a mask.Show more emotion lol he didnt react at all today nada.Jose be going mental.Ok maybe its a good thing but still!Stick up for ya team.Cant see him if we ever had a situation like Arsenal in the Carling cup with the big bust up him running on.
Such an inspiration....isnt he :rolleyes:1197826508_spt_ai_arsenalvchelsea_1.jpg

Thats the thing that dont help.Seeing him looking completly bored looking as if he wants to be elsewhere.Maybe he just cant show emotion easily but still!Think it helped having Jose making angry gesture,spur them on a bit.Seems to be down to Clarke to do it And he looks like he's at a funeral

Edited by Layla

Guest Lampards Bitch
Can we really win games without drogba ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D
TBH Badboy is right to an extent. It's a sad state of affairs to rely on Drogba. He is our hitman but on the other hand we still have vital players like JT Lamps Essien and Maka who make a difference.

It seems to be like the Henry situation.We depend so much on Drogs that when he's gone its like ahh we cant score without him mentality creeping it.Maybe its lack of confidence in certain players that could be an issue as well.

Two goals in our last three games, both against the mighty Sunderland at home, and one of them was a facking penalty against a team that the wonderous Everton had scored seven against, oh for attacking football eh Grant????

Sheva?? well Roman I dearly hope your ever so satisfied you blew your pocket money on him.

Oh such a change in our team,

La de fucking da

FUCK ! I think we should release the KKK on those Arsefuckers. :@

Very strange comment...

Biggest ever mistake of JM was selling Gallas I was saying that for ages such a class player...

That was never Mourinho's mistake. Gallas wanted to leave, what's the point in letting him stay? He was bound to score against us one day, at least it was today in a mid-season league game rather than in May in some cup final.

Can we really win games without drogba ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're a mug. You've only said this to say "Look at me I was right", more concerned about that than Chelsea's result it would seem.

We lost today because Grant got his tactics wrong, pure and simple. As soon as I saw Sheva was up on his own I knew we were fucked. SHEVA IS NOT A LONE STRIKER. We should have played Pizarro up with him, to hell with Maka or Mikel. SWP should have buried that chance. The latter of Arsenal's two disallowed goals should have been allowed, but we would have never been attacking with such force had SWP scored earlier so that chance would have never arisen.

In the end, we actually came very close to getting something out of this game, but we only found those chances when we got Pizarro on. Shoulda played like that at the start.

Ratings:

Cech: 5

Ferreira: 6

A. Cole: 7

Terry: 6

Alex: 6

Makelele: 5

Mikel: 6

Lampard: 6

Wright-Phillips: 5

J. Cole: 6

Shevchenko: 6

Subs

Ben Haim: 4

Pizarro: 6

Kalou: 6

i hate the fact that we lose but a little bit part of me is very grateful as it shows to the world that avram really, really dont deserved this job

What? A true fan would never be glad his/her team lost no matter what.

And it's not his fault Cech made a mistake which cost us the game, that JT got injured before the 2nd half and that Drogba, Essien & Carvalho are missing. Don't just blame the manager, the players were at fault, too.

Linda is right. It isn't all Grant's fault - yes, he has some of the blame, but none of the players, save Ashley Cole, really played that well. Cech made a mistake, which proves it wasn't really our day when players of his quality and consistence make errors of judgement.