Yuri Zhirkov

DavidEU

Ananidze is a 18 year old georgian attacking midfielder and clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool, Inter Milan and Lyon is all chasing him.

32 games for Sparak and 4 goals. 8 games for Georgia and 1 goal.

Attacking, you sure? Never heard of him anyway but then again i've not of most ppl in our transfer threads lol.

Yuri is talented and we really have to blame the manager for not giving him more opportunities (barring the times where he was out due to injury). If we keep him I really want him to be in the starting 11 :) if we are gonna sell him then pity a total waste of money ! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Injuries and the form of Cole and Malouda have prevented him from being the star we hoped he'd become. Talented, but unfortunately that talent is wasted on the bench.

Personally I'd rather see Yury stay and Malouda go, but I think we'll see him return. We should be able to recoup £10 million for him.

Personally I'd rather see Yury stay and Malouda go, but I think we'll see him return. We should be able to recoup £10 million for him.

Totally agree. At the end of the day, when Zhirkov plays, he boasts such excelling pace, and he does try immensely hard, while Malouda, who is some few years older and doesn't give a fuck when he plays.

I really hope we keep him and sell Malouda. While Malouda can be great he is often far too lazy to do any good. I think if Roman has anything to do with it he will keep him. You know because Roman has thing for his countrymen.