Yaya Toure

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not good enough for barca, not good enough for Chelsea.

Eto'o was deemed not good enough for Barca nad he just picked up another CL Winners medal :whistling:

I wouldnt rule out signing anyone atm. I agree we should try and avoid signing African players for the reasons already mentioned. Its more hassle than its worth.

Really dont need him. Great player but no.. just a stupid rumour. Ess-Lamps-Yaya lacks that magic you need when things aren't going well. A creative AM should be added to the three-man midfield.

Ancelotti should give Joe Cole another chance in that AM role. When Joey came back the team wasnt in good form and we played a different system so i think he should get another chance in that role. Cole has all the right qualities for the AM role. Just think of it..

-----------Essien---------------

----------------------Lamps----

-----J.Cole---------------------

(With Josh McEachran hopefully taking his spot in 3, 4 years :))

If it doesnt work out with Joe Cole, Modric would a great buy.

Edited by Blue_Soldier

No more Black players man! Not racist but heck, they always leave in the middle of the season for their African duties and it is bad for the squad.

Thats stupid. You should have said: no more AFRICAN players.

Edited by Henrique

No more Black players man! Not racist but heck, they always leave in the middle of the season for their African duties and it is bad for the squad.

What the hell is your problem ? If we signed lassana diarra he is black he plays for france, he will not leave half way through the season. Its not the skin colour its the fact they play for a african nation you moron. :angry:

What the hell is your problem ? If we signed lassana diarra he is black he plays for france, he will not leave half way through the season. Its not the skin colour its the fact they play for a african nation you moron. :angry:

I think you misunderstood him on this one. I think that by black players he meant the African players who have to go every 2 years to fulfill their duties, which leaves us - Chelsea without decent DM.

I think you misunderstood him on this one. I think that by black players he meant the African players who have to go every 2 years to fulfill their duties, which leaves us - Chelsea without decent DM.

No, he said black players...we should write what we meant. African is different from Black.

No, he said black players...we should write what we meant. African is different from Black.

He did and that it was a rather ignorant mistake on his part but in fairness to him in the same sentence while making the same point he refrenced the ACN and used the word "Africans" so clearly he didn't mean he is against the club signing black players, rather he is agains the club signing African players.

I dont agree with the point that we shouldn't sign African players, its only one month once every two seasons and if Yaya Toure could help us to domestic and European glory, and I think he could, then I would be all for the signing.

He knew what he was saying do not play dumb. He just wanted to have a dig at black players, everyone knows black people don't only come from africa, like anelka and henry.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

The Fulham Chronicle has reported that we are looking to replace Michael Essien (?) with Barca midfielder Yaya Touré.

This is by far the worst rumour I've ever heard as Michael Essien looks to be going nowhere. It cannot be stressed how important Essien is to our squad, even though he'd had an injured campaign he's still our "engine" we cannot go on with Mikel in defensive midfield.

With Essien missing the World Cup, he's going to be the freshest player in the squad next season. There's no way we're selling him and so I highly doubt we'd buy Yaya

apparently he is leaving barca i hope we can sign him ......

will be a great addition into midfield ...... if i can choose a DM i would have chosen either him or de rossi ..... and de rossi is very expensive .............. so lets sign YAYA .....

the rumors say he will move to england to either us or one of the man clubs ....... he deserves to be with the champions ....

will be great with essien and lamps .......

The problem is, that Yaya is only leaving Barca because he cant get regular football. And the Barca Manager "pep/twat" think his agent is a bit of a dick, always trying to improve his contract with better wages and stuff......He wouldent get regular football at Chelsea (well, with how Essien gets injured maybe), and if he starts causing trouble with his agent fannying around tryna ruin the wage structure then that would be a bit of a pointless signing. I dont really want him, i trust John Obi Mikel ;)......Its not a position that we really need to waste over £20 million on really.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You