Andrea Pirlo

Jessman

i think yohan gourcuff will be the better option than him. bcause now we hv to think from future point of view. and he has shown his calibre by giving bourdeaux league 1 title.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0829 BST: AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has said the Serie A club is open to offers for Andrea Pirlo, amid speculation the Italy midfielder could join former Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea.

From BBC news website transfer rumours today.

0829 BST: AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has said the Serie A club is open to offers for Andrea Pirlo, amid speculation the Italy midfielder could join former Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea.

From BBC news website transfer rumours today.

plz no :rant:

if ac milan wont to get rid of him, then he's probably stopped breathing.

Presumably thats why we always insist on a physical before completing a transfer - to ensure we dont buy any players who are actually dead already. :lol:

8.35 Milan playmaker Andrea Pirlo has reassured Rossoneri supporters he will remain at the San Siro, despite speculation still linking him to a possible move to Chelsea and Atletico Madrid.

Milan ace Andrea Pirlo is on the verge of joining Chelsea and being reunited with former Rossoneri coach Carlo Ancelotti, according to Spanish paper Marca.

Pirlo, who has been chased by a number of top European sides, has always claimed he would be staying at Milan, but reports in Italy have suggested otherwise. Spanish media have linked him to Atletico Madrid, but it now appears that he will be heading to the Blues.

The report suggests contacts between Ancelotti and Milan have gathered excitement in recent days with Chelsea ready to tempt the Italians with an €18million bid. Further voices surrounding the Milanese giants claim they are ready to lure Sao Paulo ace Hernanes to the San Siro as a replacement for the Italian.

It is suggested the Brazilians want €30m for their man, but the Rossoneri are looking to respond to that demand with just a €10m offer.

As for Pirlo, neither Chelsea nor Milan have made a comment on the latest emerging news from Spain.

I know some people are not high on the idea but personally I would love Pirlo to join. Ok maybe he isnt young , but his style of play pretty much means that he has a good 3 , maybe even 4 years at the top level left in him. He isnt past it , the guy has done well at an average AC Milan side in recent years and looked pretty good for a poor Italian team. He brings something to the table that Chelsea need, guile and creativety in midfield. I would take Pirlo over Ballack any day of the week.

Goal.com is a pretty poor source but it has been reported in Marca too.... yes thats not a great source either but I think its a deal thats possible.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/category/clubs/Chelsea

Chelsea are closing in on AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo.

The London Evening Standard says the 30-year-old is also wanted by Atletico Madrid but reports in Spain say the club have pulled out of the race because they believe he is going to Stamford Bridge.

Only last week, Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti hinted a deal for Pirlo could be struck, if they were prepared to be patient.

We should be going for whoever AC Milan think is the "younger replacement". Nothing against Pirlo but i think the days of us signing 30 year olds should be long gone.

totally agree, Esk, 30+ aint really gonna help our mifield, Ballack and Lampard are both in there 30s, and Pirlo would be another.. need as many young players as poss.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You