Andrea Pirlo

Jessman

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys but there's another pirlo transfer saga.... :thumbsdown:

Chelsea-Target Pirlo Can Leave Milan In Exchange For Drogba – Report

The Rossoneri are reportedly formulating a swap-deal in order to get their man.

Carlo Ancelotti left Milan to become the head coach of Chelsea just days ago, and immediately three of his former stars from the Serie A have been linked with a move to the English Premier League.

The first was Kaka, a man who has been forever linked with a move away from the Rossoneri, but this time around he does look set to leave the Italian peninsula, as Real Madrid’s €65 million offer looks too good to refuse.

The other two Milan players are Alexandre Pato and Andrea Pirlo, both of whom have had offers made by the London-based outfit over the past few days.

According to the latest reports from 24oredisport.com, Ancelotti has called on the owner of his new club, Roman Abramovich, to do everything he can to get Pirlo to the Blues.

The Italian manager believes that the World Cup-winning midfielder would fit perfectly into his plans for the future; however, the reports go on to suggest that the Rossoneri would only be willing to discuss a deal for their star if Chelsea agree to offload Didier Drogba in return.

The Ivorian hitman is close to extending his contract with the FA Cup champions; however, if they do wish to acquire Pirlo, then they may have to reconsider their decision.

Adrian Del Monte, Goal.com

what i don't get is why Chelsea need another 30s midfielder when you got

the best , most consistant player on their team.....

FRANK LAMPARD!!!...... :blue scalf:

Reputed Chelsea target Andrea Pirlo has quashed rumours of a potential move to Chelsea by suggesting he is happy at AC Milan.

It had been suggested that the Italian international would join Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea, however the 30 year old insists he has no desire to leave the San Siro.

He told the Italian press: “It is sorry for everyone that Ancelotti went, but it was natural that after so much time he wanted a new experience,"

“Now I will join up with the national team, the rest we will see.”

On the alleged Chelsea link, Pirlo added: “My English? Ancelotti speaks it better! I, however, am happy at Milan.”

Chelsea Prepare €30 Million Assault On Milan's Pirlo

Another important Rossoneri player is rumoured to be on the verge of exiting the club...

After Kaka and Pato, Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo is the latest name to be linked to a move away from the club.

Andrea Pirlo has always been a favourite of new Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti and it would not be too much of a surprise if Ancelotti wanted the playmaker to follow him to England this summer.

Ancelotti is, in fact, said to be keen on adding some fantasy and flair to a very physically strong midfield, which includes the likes of Frank Lampard, Michael Ballack and Michael Essien.

According to gsvs.it, the London based club is ready to offer €30m in order to lure Pirlo to the Blues and offer the player a four-year deal of six and a half million Euros a year.

These are figures which could tempt anyone, especially a 30-year-old player with the opportunity to land his last big contract before his career comes to an end.

Milan, however, are desperate not to lose another important player, but may well find €30m a difficult amount of money to refuse.

http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/0...on-milans-pirlo

I hope that's just a rumors and nothing more , he's not seems like good replacement for Carvalho and he is only one year younger than Ricardo and we will spend 30 mln for this old bag ? Thats ridiculous.

Edited by Kajo

I hope that's just a rumors and nothing more , he's not seems like good replacement for Carvalho and he is only one year younger than Ricardo and we will spend 30 mln for this old bag ? Thats ridiculous.

Pirlo to replace Carvalho? May I laugh here lol..

So you wanna play a creative defensive midfielder as a CB? :rolleyes:

But Ancelotti can fuck off, if he signs Pirlo. We fucking don't need another aging midfield player.. FFS.

................................................................................

................................................................................

sorry guys, just praying to God that we don't sign pirlo.... :P

He'd be a good addition to our squad, but nothing more than that.

I wouldn't mind him coming to Stamford Bridge, but I wouldn't pay £30m for a player that will take some time to adapt to the pace of the English game. And he's 30.

Whats wrong with pirlo? Hes pure quality and 30 isnt too old. What is so bad about 30? i can understand 33 is too old but 30 aint. 30 gives him a couple more years easy and playing well. I would have pirlo for a couple of years no danger

10 mill max tho

Edited by OllieCFC

Andrea Pirlo admits he could follow Carlo Ancelotti to Chelsea. “We’ll see,” commented the Milan midfielder.

Ever since Ancelotti agreed his move to Stamford Bridge, he has named Pirlo as one of the players he would take with him on this new experience.

It seems the feeling is mutual, as when asked about the possibility of working with the Coach in the Premier League, Pirlo was tight-lipped.

“Would I go to Chelsea? We’ll see,” he told Sky Italia 24 cameras this evening.

Pirlo is currently in South Africa with the Italy squad to participate in the Confederations Cup.

This means he was away from Milan when the decision was made to sell Kaka to Real Madrid for a world transfer record £60m.

“Milan are losing a very important player,” he added.

The concerns over Kaka’s departure have also prompted reports Alexandre Pato will follow Ancelotti to Chelsea.

Possible for the main fact that the African cup of nations will be coming up next season and we might need cover for Mikel and Essien in the defensive midfield role.

Can somebody please give me one good reason why we should actually sign this guy? Cos I cant think of one.

AMEN! We just dont need him. Only player id like to see from AC milan in a Chelsea shirt is clarence se...loll oj...PATO!

p.s. why does it have to take to many posts to raise your raiting to reserve team/trainee, i dont wana be a new member anymore :(

Edited by Tomlewis7

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You