Term-X

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Bought it basically because of Deadmau5:

Lollapalooza%20Brasil%202013.jpg

Perarl Jam is nice, don't really know much about the other bands there. Have a great time there!

Rock in Rio this year would be epic, if only I had the money to go... Metallica, Iron Maiden, Bruce Springsteen, Avenged Sevenfold, Muse, Slayer, Alice in Chains etc. I think I just jizzed in my pants just thinking about the festival.

Perarl Jam is nice, don't really know much about the other bands there. Have a great time there!

Rock in Rio this year would be epic, if only I had the money to go... Metallica, Iron Maiden, Bruce Springsteen, Avenged Sevenfold, Muse, Slayer, Alice in Chains etc. I think I just jizzed in my pants just thinking about the festival.

The Black Keys and The Killers are a bit nice (couple of songs worth listening to) and Kaskade and Steve Aoki are great DJs also.

Yeah, I had promissed to take my girl there this year. Not going to happen anymore, lol.

Just gone a bit mad on my gaming rig ;)

Asus Maximus V Z77

3770k i7 (still best for over clocking already at 4.6ghz and no major tweaks yet)

NZXT Phantom 820 case

XSPC AX360 Water Cooling kit

1000w Platinum XFX PSU

16gb RIPJAWS DDR3

2x7970's cross fired

Lots of connections, blood red liquid and extra red led fan

I don't even want to add it up :(

Spoils the fun ;)

Just gone a bit mad on my gaming rig ;)

Asus Maximus V Z77

3770k i7 (still best for over clocking already at 4.6ghz and no major tweaks yet)

NZXT Phantom 820 case

XSPC AX360 Water Cooling kit

1000w Platinum XFX PSU

16gb RIPJAWS DDR3

2x7970's cross fired

Lots of connections, blood red liquid and extra red led fan

I don't even want to add it up :(

Spoils the fun ;)

Did you buy it all at once?

:fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

Not really a recent buy but I bought the Champions of Europe flag and scarf, took me so long because not long after the CL win it was out of stock and I totally forgot I wanted it until about 3 weeks ago.... bought a nice set of Adidas trainers too but they are too fucking small and need returning, god damn stupid not so narrow or small feet...