Liverpool vs Chelsea

Anfield : Chelsea 1 - 1 Liverpool

Stamford Bridge : Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool.

I hope we scored first instead of them as we'd find it hard to get even if they do.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carvalho back is a major plus, though I'd prefer Ivanovic to Alex who can be unpredictable. Yes they've beaten us twice, but we've a new man at the helm.

I would rate Hiddink above Benitez, -people in South Korea, Australia, Russia and Holland think he is a god, and for that reason over the two legs we'll go through....

Liverpool have defeated us twice this season, there is only so much Hiddink can do, Drogba back in form and Essien back from injury plus Carva back are huge plusses, but i dont think we'll be able to go through, i just have that feeling.

I hate to say this, but when we dont go through, i'll say "I told you so".

We will win trust me i am 90% sure of that.

I dont no how you can possibly put a percentage on our chances if anything its 50 50 with liverpool with the slight advantage and they are home and there two previous wins over us. To say your 90 percent certain on victory is silly, sure you can be confident but dont be over confident.

Ok lets analyse.

In the first match at the bridge, Liverpool scored a very flukey goal off a deflection, retreated and defended very well.

In the second game at Anfield, Chelsea never looked like scoring. Liverpool played a full field defense, rushed our midfield and made it nearly impossible for us to even get 2 passes away. Even though Lampard got sent, Liverpool totally outclassed us.

I will be very suprised if we get a draw. let alone a win. I think Chelsea's best hope is to defend like there lives depend on it, go for a set piece goal, and take it to the bridge for a draw or a win.

After what i saw against Tottenham, and Manchester City, i dont have alot of faith. But could it all be a ploy so that other teams don't take them so seriously? Has Guus told them to forget about the EPL and save there stength for the CL? IMO Guss is yet to prove himself at the helm, but with all the players coming out and begging him to stay, he may have an ace up his sleeve...

I'm not too confident that we will come out of this one without losing, as we had a lot of luck for Riise's own goal last year at Anfield but fuck, anything can happen.

Exactly and the last min own goal last season pretty much proved that

Get a goal first and dont loose our heads.We go to ten men or score an og then its iver as thats pretty much how they've won half their games this season

I'd take a 1-1..need the away goal comfort and god help us if it ends up at the end of the 2 legs going to pens

Well I hope fans going dont have that attitude.

Chelsea will win 100% .

CAREFREE !!

I am not saying im not confident in the lads, we have a task over two legs to get through. We will win over two legs but it is always tough to play them when they are at home and id love to see us go there and get a win. Im sure we are capable of doing this im just saying lets not be over confident because whenever we are it always comes back to bite us on the ass.

I dont no how you can possibly put a percentage on our chances if anything its 50 50 with liverpool with the slight advantage and they are home and there two previous wins over us. To say your 90 percent certain on victory is silly, sure you can be confident but dont be over confident.

Trust me i cant even see it being close i see us beating the shit out of them. No team beats Chelsea 3 or 4 times in one season we will win. I see us winning 3-0 tomorrow they will be lucky to even score.

Trust me i cant even see it being close i see us beating the shit out of them. No team beats Chelsea 3 or 4 times in one season we will win. I see us winning 3-0 tomorrow they will be lucky to even score.

I am not saying im not confident in the lads, we have a task over two legs to get through. We will win over two legs but it is always tough to play them when they are at home and id love to see us go there and get a win. Im sure we are capable of doing this im just saying lets not be over confident because whenever we are it always comes back to bite us on the ass.

Fair dos. Fans that go need to Keep the faith and are eternally optimistic though, otherwise theres no point....