Liverpool vs Chelsea

Let´s do what Porto just did yesterday :

Taking the game to them, the so called favourites ! Even if we concede a goal but also scoring one or two.

I think we should play a 4-3-3

Bos/Belletti - Carv/Alex-Terry-Ash

Lamps-Essien-Mikel

kalou-drogs-anelka

(sorry, don´t have the nerve to write them in their correct positions)

The moment i am writing this down it gets SO clear to me how bad we miss an attacking player

If just Joey could play...

Edited by diskoviolente

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads, is it just me or do the minutes just past by so slowley ?

I can´t wait anymore...

You're right DV it is dragging. Wish I was going :( Gus has now said we are going to attack ...and last night I beat them on the Playstation 1-2 in the first leg, so we will win...:)

I ´ve won the Champions League with Porto at FIFA 08 some time ago

and last year, before the first leg , i beat Liverpool 7:0 with Chelsea

adding up : we´ll have good result

AAAARRRGHHH THIS IS A TIME TRAP !

NOTHING HAPPES !

I WANT TO LEAVE THE OFFICE AND START DRINKIN !

Edited by diskoviolente

You're right DV it is dragging. Wish I was going :( Gus has now said we are going to attack ...and last night I beat them on the Playstation 1-2 in the first leg, so we will win...:)

:lol: We'll definitely win then :P

Sorry guys if i look like a git right now thinking Liverpool will win, I want with all my heart for Chelsea to win, and i'd rather die then not support Chelsea tonight.. But i just think in the final third Fernando Torres will get the better of us, Gerrard Benayoun are always there looking to score, They have Xabi Alonso who's in form, and someone i really like. They've got Riera who's also in form.. They simply look the better side, Rafa's a European mastermind, we got the better of them last year, but i still believe Grant had no clue what he was doing. Hiddink will go for a attacking approach, and thats the only thing i like about this game for us, But it can easily backfire as Liverpool have alot of pace to counter attack whenever we try to get them. We however have old legs in midfield, Lampard (30+), Ballack (30+), Essien (Not the fastest) and Malouda (Dont get me started), Deco (Cant Run), Mikel (Doesnt attack enough). We only rely on Lampard, anelka and Drogba for Goals, and i have a feeling Anelka wont start today.

You're right DV it is dragging. Wish I was going :( Gus has now said we are going to attack ...and last night I beat them on the Playstation 1-2 in the first leg, so we will win... :)

I beat Man United 8-1 on worldclass on the day of the Champions League final :)

If every Chelsea fan had that attitude tonight and the players, we might as well not bother showing up..

It's time to put the scum bags in their place!

Fine :lol: I need to do a little to get all involved and in that Chelsea spirit though, Listen to a few songs, watch old matches (probably on TV now as the match is in a couple of hours)

It wasn't just that night it was the whole week.

Beating Man Utd on the Saturday then Liverpool on the Wednesday. If next week if half as good as that it will be brilliant. I wanna be dancing to this again.

:blue scalf:

I think it will be 1-1 tonight, just anything to put us in a good position to do the business next week will be good.

Chelsea: Cech - Ivanovic, Alex, Terry ©, A.Cole - Ballack, Essien, Lampard - Kalou, Drogba, Malouda

Subs: Hilario, Carvalho, Mancienne, Belletti, Mikel, Deco, Anelka

Oh dear, I can't wait. COME ON BLUES!