Liverpool vs Chelsea

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Essien has come back, we've been a better team no doubt and i always thought that would be the case. When they scored early i thought here we go....another 1-0 hold out job but fair play to us, we actually played at anfield for once, shouldve even scored a couple more. Ivanovic lol what can i say? He never scored for us so decides to go n get 2 at anfield on a euro night....INSTANT LEGEND who will be remembered forever now because of this. I always liked him anyway, hes a great great defender and really could easy be first team, even as right back ahead of bosingwa.

Anyway, what a night, still buzzing now. we've basically knocked em out already after just 1 leg, they have to score 3! we can even dare to play a weakened team slightly. Even rest riccy more and JTs suspension dont even matter a shit, i love it lol.

Forget Liverpool part 4, its Barca part 4 by the looks of it!

Since Essien has come back, we've been a better team no doubt and i always thought that would be the case. When they scored early i thought here we go....another 1-0 hold out job but fair play to us, we actually played at anfield for once, shouldve even scored a couple more. Ivanovic lol what can i say? He never scored for us so decides to go n get 2 at anfield on a euro night....INSTANT LEGEND who will be remembered forever now because of this. I always liked him anyway, hes a great great defender and really could easy be first team, even as right back ahead of bosingwa.

Anyway, what a night, still buzzing now. we've basically knocked em out already after just 1 leg, they have to score 3! we can even dare to play a weakened team slightly. Even rest riccy more and JTs suspension dont even matter a shit, i love it lol.

Forget Liverpool part 4, its Barca part 4 by the looks of it!

I found it funny when they shut their mouth's and all you could here was "were's your famous

atmosphere".

Its not over people, They'll come at us at the Bridge, no doubt, But even i dont see them putting three past us.

And thats the good thing it seems Guss is keeping feet on the ground with the 'we know what they're like its only half time' talk.Not getting over confident etc

Defo but as long as we get off to a good start and get a goal then be less ahhh,they score first be slightly ahh

But like said we're pretty calm about it whereas they went into the first leg like they'd won the whole bloody thing.All this 'we done the double' which is true..except we had a diff manager

Edited by Laylabelle

Absolutley rapped with the result! but lets not get to over confident! Liverpool did and we put 3 on them. Manchester did and liverpool put four on them!

but thats the good thing,Guss and Cech and co have said themselves 'its only half time lets not get to confident etc' and hopfully the rest of the players will feel the same and volia..hopfully lol