Liverpool vs Chelsea

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Drogba Drogba Drogba, if only you were on form today, we'd have a massive away lead at half time.

Playing well, but we need our striker to put them away. Keep it up lads, hopefully Hiddink and co can put the fire up Drogba's arse and get him to stick any more chances he gets away.

Because 90& of us are watching the game on the television.

Deserve to be level at least tbh. They've created two decent chances and put one away, so credit to them for that. We really should be ahead, but knowing the importance of away goals, I'm glad to have one by half-time. That really knocked the confidence out of them. Keep it up Blues.

In terms of the actual game, its been one of the best 45 minutes of footie I've seen for some time.

Deserve to be level at least tbh. They've created two decent chances and put one away, so credit to them for that. We really should be ahead, but knowing the importance of away goals, I'm glad to have one by half-time. That really knocked the confidence out of them. Keep it up Blues.

In terms of the actual game, its been one of the best 45 minutes of footie I've seen for some time.

I'm watching it on TV as well, but the Computer is like 10 feet away so i come on time to time to comment.

Anyways, yea, we've been playing great football, dissapointed at Drogba for some poor finishes, And Lampard for a couple of mistakes. Is there actually a point to winning against Liverpool, We're gonna get raped by Barcelona in the semi finals anyway.

Would you risk unleashing essien ?