Juventus vs Chelsea

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So SOOOOO Happy about the result, could not of asked more from the lads. There was alot of sloppy play throughout but we did get the result which is all that matters. Juve where going forward with such venom for alot of the game. Whens the draw for the next round?

The Draw for Quarter Final/Semi Final is on this Friday.

Eeeek!!Barca/Liverpool here we come no doubt! Be nice to not get them for a change or Man/Arsenal seeing we play them all the time

We certainly wont get Barca and Liverpool and Man Utd in the Quarters. We will all be in one group. We may get either, Bayern Munich, Villareal, Athletico Madrid and Arsenal.

There will definately be one all English Quarter final.

We certainly wont get Barca and Liverpool and Man Utd in the Quarters. We will all be in one group. We may get either, Bayern Munich, Villareal, Athletico Madrid and Arsenal.

There will definately be one all English Quarter final.

What, you mean we are seeded? I thought it was a free-for-all at this stage?

What, you mean we are seeded? I thought it was a free-for-all at this stage?

Quarter finals draw is based on the Rankings of the team. It is highly unlikely that Manchester United and Chelsea could face each other in Quarters. Semis are not based on rankings though.

POT 1

Chelsea, Barca, Liverpool, Man Utd

POT 2:

Arsenal, Porto, Villareal, Bayern

The draw for semis is Random though. We may end up with any team in the semis cus its random.

Edited by warnie_666

I'm not sure about this warnie, because every other story you read about it is saying that we could face Liverpool etc.

My Bad Elliot. I was wrong. It seems this season it is going to be random and not according to seedings. It seems that this new rule has been brought in by Platini to stop English Clubs dominance in Europe.

If they put all the english teams in one cup the chance that "the dominance" will be broken is kinda more low.

I think they will mix the teams up...

If they keep Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpol in one Box, Chances are they will go on to Semis like last few years. Because they are strong teams and are more likely to win against Porto, Villareal and the likes.

This year they will do it randomly so there could be chances of Chelsea ManUtd and Liverpool facing each other.