Should we sell JT?

warnie_666

yes but would alex bring the same thing to the club within it? not just on the field?

We cant keep him forever. Should we get a wax work made of him and keep it in the changing room with a tape recording constantly playing to keep the spirits up in the dressing room for all the players generations from now to be inspired?....*takes a breath*

Life moves on...football moves on...Thats a fact.

I'm just looking at things with an open mind.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it isn't. It's realistic.

I'm sure they know Juventus would be back up within a year anyway so they didn't left. Would they stay if Juventus weren't allowed to go back to Serie A? The Italian FA could deduct a bucketload of points at the start of the season to make sure you don't go back up. I doubt it they would stay if a club in Serie A wants them, if that was the case.

whether they could go back up or not isnt the point, the fact is there are still players that play or the shirt. and whether they could not go back up to serie a is not the point, del piero even stated he would go down to serie c with juve if he had to. im sure players like buffon who are now earning 5-6mil couldnt go to another club and get much much more? but why doesnt he? he must love the club,no?

We cant keep him forever. Should we get a wax work made of him and keep it in the changing room with a tape recording constantly playing to keep the spirits up in the dressing room for all the players generations from now to be inspired?....*takes a breath*

Life moves on...football moves on...Thats a fact.

I'm just looking at things with an open mind.

no but why you can have why not keep him? i dont see the point in selling him, its not like your squad needs dramatic changes. small things yes but if you lost JT Chelsea would lose out.

Edited by SempreJuve

whether they could go back up or not isnt the point, the fact is there are still players that play or the shirt. and whether they could not go back up to serie a is not the point, del piero even stated he would go down to serie c with juve if he had to. im sure players like buffon who are now earning 5-6mil couldnt go to another club and get much much more? but why doesnt he? he must love the club,no?

Not really. And why is it not the point?

Take away ALL of the money Buffon & Del Piero have and donate it to the needy and get them to play for free, then I'll believe they plays for the shirt. Otherwise, no.

its npt like your squad needs dramatic changes. small things yes but if you lost JT Chelsea would lose out.

Dramatic changes we do need. We need to freshen things up, to do that we might need to sell a top player to bring in the cash as RA seems adamant that we need to sell before we can buy. I know we've heard that if the right player becomes available then RA will provide the funds, but I think you could also say if the right bid came in for any player we'd sell.

Obviously we'd miss his presence on the pitch, but as I keep saying, its not the end of the world and we'll have to move on one day without him.

Not really. And why is it not the point?

Take away ALL of the money Buffon & Del Piero have and donate it to the needy and get them to play for free, then I'll believe they plays for the shirt. Otherwise, no.

well thats just stupid im not saying anyone will pay for free as you need money. but im saying there still are loyal players that genuinely love the shirt. to say players that would play for free is stupid as no one would make there profession one that doesnt pay.

Dramatic changes we do need. We need to freshen things up, to do that we might need to sell a top player to bring in the cash as RA seems adamant that we need to sell before we can buy. I know we've heard that if the right player becomes available then RA will provide the funds, but I think you could also say if the right bid came in for any player we'd sell.

Obviously we'd miss his presence on the pitch, but as I keep saying, its not the end of the world and we'll have to move on one day without him.

im saying it would be a mistake to sell J.T.

when you could sell others that would amount to a decent amount also.

well thats just stupid im not saying anyone will pay for free as you need money. but im saying there still are loyal players that genuinely love the shirt. to say players that would play for free is stupid as no one would make there profession one that doesnt pay.

They could get other jobs. I mean, how long do they train each day? And they only play for around 180 mins a week at most. And that isn't all the time, too.

look you obviously arent understanding what im trying to say.

this is just stupid.

I know what you're saying. You're saying there are big players who genuinely love the club and I said I don't believe it... :)

Maybe, maybe not, but you're not going to get someone come in with a £60m bid for Malouda for example. Now that would be insane :lol:

no but malouda + deco + ballack and others could get close.

I know what you're saying. You're saying there are big players who genuinely love the club and I said I don't believe it... :)

everyone is entitled to there opinion i guess.

no but malouda + deco + ballack and others could get close.

If we sold those 3 we wouldnt get half of the reported money Citeh offered for JT. And to replace them we'd need to spend twice, maybe more than what we would get for them in the transfer market.

This is why I see selling JT would be a more sensible "business" move as we could spend 1/5 of the fee adding a defender and still have a whopping amount to add to other areas of the squad like 2 wingers, plus we'd also have adequate replacements in Alex/Mancienne/Ivanovic.

Edited by Tri-Blue

If we sold those 3 we wouldnt get half of the reported money Citeh offered for JT. And to replace them we'd need to spend twice, maybe more than what we would get for them in the transfer market.

This is why I see selling JT would be a more sensible "business" move as we could spend 1/5 of the fee and still have a whopping amount to add to other areas of the squad like 2 wingers, plus we'd also have adequate replacements in Alex/Mancienne/Ivanovic.

i understand your point of view, but im just saying the replacement wont bring what JT does to the club.