Should we sell JT?

warnie_666

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont either, but in a hypathetical world I wouldnt rule it out. We've been told numerous occassions we have to sell before we can buy.

Of course. If the right amount of money is offered I think we should sell. No player is bigger than the club, and they all can be replaced.

Look at giggs performaning for Ma Utd at 34. And Look at JT's performances for last 2 yrs. Fergie, Sold Beckham when he was Man Utd personified. Most people around the globe started supporting Man Utd cus of Beckham. Fergie sold, Stam. Gerrard was offered to us twice by Liverpool. Arsenal sold Thierry Henry.

I just hope that JT lifts his game. last 2 seasons we never had an opportunity to see a stable CB's pertnership betn Riccy and JT. And I beleive that is what affects his game.

You have to go to a big Chelsea game to find out how much he means to our support. Oh welcome back matt please stay this forum will go like stale milk.

I am quite aware of what John Terry means to the supporters of Chelsea Football Club.

If Manchester City came with an offer that exceeds £30 million we would be IDIOTS not to accept it.

I cant see them doing offering though tbh.Right now they're pretty crap to be honest.Hughs I cant see lasting another season nor Robhio to be honest be shocked if he did stay..dont think its what he expected to be honest and Kaka was never gana happen.With them it just seems to be a case of buy anyone and see what happens and hope it works

And it was rumoured they were gana offer 20m but nothing mentioned in January no approch or whatever all seems to be paper talk.

We would be idoits not to take it but I doubt we would/JT would.If he said I wana leave etc then be a more hmmm it could happen but at the mo he seems happy

For me Chelsea's not a business, i lose all logic when it comes to supporting my club and thank fuck i don't run the club.. and hence i feel there are some players you don't just sell..

Agreed JT isn't the same from 2 years back, but had JT been dropped for any of the games, all of us would have been shocked, had we lost those games we would have called for the mangers head.. Showing clearly his importance for the team as a player and as a leader... The day he loses this importance will be the time to POSSIBLY CONTEMPLATE.. not until then..

And warnie the examples you gave, Beckham had lost favour with fergie before he was sold, Gerrard wanted to come to Chelsea, liverpool didn't offer him.. Same for Henry, he wanted to leave arsenal, If JT wishes to leave and we get a sound bid, then why not..

Look at giggs performaning for Ma Utd at 34. And Look at JT's performances for last 2 yrs. Fergie, Sold Beckham when he was Man Utd personified. Most people around the globe started supporting Man Utd cus of Beckham. Fergie sold, Stam. Gerrard was offered to us twice by Liverpool. Arsenal sold Thierry Henry.

I just hope that JT lifts his game. last 2 seasons we never had an opportunity to see a stable CB's pertnership betn Riccy and JT. And I beleive that is what affects his game.

I put Gerry Nevillve and Paul Scholes on the table.

Contract extensions and stuff.

Giggs is playing for that shit club since 1987 or something...

Could you see them selling him for the right offer ?

He performed shite for quite some time...

Thank god JT decides for himself, and thank fuck the clubs fans do the transfer-decisions

:huh:

If the clubs fans do the transfer-decisions, Bridge & Cudicini would never be sold. We'd never buy Sheva for 30 million pound or give Ballack his mega contract.

John Terry was a highlight of todays game. He went into every tackle with 100% commitment on winning the ball and making something out of it, like he has done over and over again throught he career.

We had a fair few corners aswell in tonights game against Villa, John Terry got onto 3 of them, he put two on target and was very unlucky not too score both. He also headered one wide. If this man can start scoring goals like he did a few seasons ago than he could be as importent as a striker from corners and set peices.

He has also been the our best player for many seasons in the past few years. Yes he is getting older and getting alot more injuries but this should not matter, if you are a loyal fan of the blues you should want our true legends to stay with us for as long as they can. Even if it means in a few years time we use john as a backup centre back, i would prefer to see him sitting on the bench for us than him playing in a shirt like manchester cities and im sure thats what he would prefer too.

I personally do not believe it would be a smart idea to sell this man as he is the heart and soul of the club as you guys already know but, There should be no amount of money that would even make the club look twice because he does not want to leave, atleast most of the fans do not want him to leave either, and we have one of the richest owners in the world and if its new players we are waiting for than we need Roman to just open his pockets, which im sure he will do for us sometime in the near future.