Should we sell JT?

warnie_666

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be stupid to sell him although maybe not at his peak he is still a very important player, a champion of the club. a talisman just like lamps. i think players that clearly love the club and have this sort of passion for the club should retire in that clubs shirt.

He might over the peak of his abillity, but IT IS IMPORTANT to have someone like him in the squad.

A player on which younger players can look up to and so on.

First selling Bridge to Citeh

than Carlo to Spurs

and now JT to City as an option of earning some money ?

HELLO ???

Could you imagine Manu selling Giggs to Sunderland ?

He might over the peak of his abillity, but IT IS IMPORTANT to have someone like him in the squad.

A player on which younger players can look up to and so on.

First selling Bridge to Citeh

than Carlo to Spurs

and now JT to City as an option of earning some money ?

HELLO ???

Could you imagine Manu selling Giggs to Sunderland ?

If the right offer comes along for them, yes, I can.

There is no way that players like Neville, Giggs or someone like that would be sold

It is right that one player is not more important that the whole club, but there are several keyplayers

as well in Chelsea.

So, it is wrong wrong wrong even thinking about selling players like JT oder Lamps, because of fixing the lack of money...

I hate taking Manu as an example, but didnt they sell Beckham, Stam, Ince, Hughes, Keane to name but a few when they were reguarded as legends at that club while they were still playing at their peak?

They've went to the dogs havent they........ :whistling:

I'd hate to see JT in another club shirt as much as the next person. I'm looking at this from a footballing sense and not letting sentiment get in the way. £40-£60m for a injury prone 29 year old defender is an insane amount of money.

If the shoe was on the other foot and we were offering that sort of money for a player in the same situation we'd be questioning the mental state of Abramovich. As I said before, we are still a business and JT is an asset. Its that simple.

I'm sorry, but theres too much of this going on........

blue_glasses.jpg

Theres no point stomping your feet and demanding he's not going to go. Atm theres only myself, Biru and Elliot who have taken our glasses off for a second and thought rationally about what "could" happen.