Official: Luiz Felipe Scolari has been sacked

DavidEU

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't under Mourinho though and we were still pretty successful! I'm sure Man Utd will be shouting about it should they beat Tottenham in the final.

But to be fair they can win 6 trophies this season so reason for shouting

And we didnt under Jose because as he said pressure.He said he'd like to do what Wenger did but felt he couldnt

Edited by Laylabelle

Maybe we do need to treat the Carling Cup as a reserve competition.

That's what I'm trying to point out! If we give the younger talent a few Cup games, like Arsenal, Liverpool and United do, then we would have a good set of experienced young stars.

I remember when Scotty Sinclair played against Hull last season in the Carling Cup, and he was immense in that game. Capped it off with a great goal that night.

"I think I could have turned it around but it was not to be," he said. "We are in the results industry and the owner and chairman will point to that. I'm not going to bang on about excuses."

Tony Adams

that sums up pretty much everything that is wrong with Chelsea

We didn't under Mourinho though and we were still pretty successful! I'm sure Man Utd will be shouting about it should they beat Tottenham in the final.

Um... what? We were successful in the Carling Cup under Mourinho because he played a first team. My point was, maybe we should sacrifice that and play youthful sides instead.

At the moment though I'd love the chance of a Carling Cup triumph!

If we won the Champions League and FA Cup double and managed to finish second I think it would still be a superb season!

Um... what? Of course winning two competitions would be a superb season, that's bleedin' obvious! What's your point?

Um... what? We were successful in the Carling Cup under Mourinho because he played a first team. My point was, maybe we should sacrifice that and play youthful sides instead.

Um... what? Of course winning two competitions would be a superb season, that's bleedin' obvious! What's your point?

I mean successful in other areas such as the league and FA Cup - despite dedicating a great deal of resources to the Carling Cup. We probably could use one or two youngsters in each match though like we did with Sinclair.

Well there is still no reason that we can't win the two trophies - we have a piss easy FA Cup draw and could have had a tougher Champions League draw. Therefore what I'm saying is that all is most certainly not lost for this season and we can stay positive.

I thing we are losing Focus on the main problem here...

And the Problem is... We had 3 Coaches in 1 season and a Half... That´s Bad... That´s a bad look for the Club... we are starting to look desperet and hopeless team...

The faq of the matter is... What is Kenyon and Mr. Abramovich thinging about this??

We didn´t spent money on the transfert market... But you axed Scolarri, How much does it cost to the club? Would be better spent that in the market and see what happend next?

What about Deco and Quaresma... are they in or out with Scolarri??

Isn´t that enough Damage to the club axed Mourinho and lost Drogba with him.... now we axed Scolari and lost Deco with maybe Quaresma...??

What is the need of the Club at this moment?

This is badest thing of the world... Axed the Captain in the middle of the Storm

Now we are Lost... for the rest of the season... and Hopeless for the next one..

UNLESS SOMEONE CALL MOURINHO!!!

Edited by RX8

WOW WHAATTTT?

i wake up to go to work and all of a sudden the first thing i say is scolari gone????????

i did not think it was going to be this week wow.

ill put my input in later for now i have to go to work.

Scolari's spokes[erson has issued a statement saying it was ROMAN's personal decision to sack Scolari. He says that Chelsea has an OLD SQUAD ( I agree)...He tried to rejuvinate the squad. He asked for Deco and Robiho and only Deco was given to him...... He also mentioned that Kenyon backed Scolari but Roman fired him.

Its clear that Roman is running this like a corporate house. If the employee isnt doing well, fire him....

I just think its really sad.He needed more time and tbh I cant see the next manager getting that much time either mean more then half a season would count as more but still :(

Good luck to him wherever he goes

we have a piss easy FA Cup draw

On paper yeh but with the way we've been playing..doubt gana be that easy and we thought Southend/Barnsley/Burnley were gana be easy and that didnt really happen so who knows

Edited by Laylabelle

Chelsea has been embarrassed once more.

No other of the big 4 would cut down a manager at the half way of the season still in 3 competitions.

I am truley angry about the board....really, they cost us everything.

Every manager should at least have one season to prove what he is capable of.

Its all down to losing steve clarke! without him we are shite! he was 50% of Jose! them 2 together were brilliant! lose jose and grant did do well because of clarke! and now we lose both thats gonna happen!

LFS doesnt have it in him for the Prem league, we need Steve Clarke back thats all i can say! get him back and get a good manager and then we need to start rebuilding out squad!

I cannot believe he is gone so fast, Grant was good, but he was using Jose's players. he did not really get a chance to proove himself in the signing of players,.

Bringing Jose back is a Pipe Dream, people honestly need tp get over it, he is gone to another successfull club and he is not comming back unless we are willing to spend ALOT of money.

I would love Hiddink to be our manager, not only because he is fantastic, but he also got Australia o the Semi-Finals of the world cup, he is VERY well respected here, and if we do get him, I plan to see alot of supporters at the pub.