Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of BOLLOCKS!!!

I'm so pissed about everything, I have never been so fucking angry!!

Riley LOL? Gerrard made AT LEAST as bad tackle as Lampard and didn't get even a fucking yellow card.. And Lamps RED, of course yeah.

Then that dirty cunt Gerrard dived, I'm surprised he didnt get a FK from there.

And at last minutes of course they score.

FUCK OFF!!!!!!

As much as I hate to say it I actually hope Liverpool win the title. They are a slightly less arrogant side to Man Utd

What? We'll NEVER hear the end of it if they win it after 2 decades!

Mike Riley you cost us and challenge at winning the title you twat go rot you wanka, i dont want this scumbad reffing our games ever again he deserves to be dropped to the lowest league possible with a refing performance like that.

2-0 FT

NOT HAPPY AT ALL

LAMPARD GETS ALL BALL AND GETS STRAIGHT RED.

IM NOT PROUD OF THE WAY WE ATTACKED BECAUSE WE MADE ABSOLUTLY NOTHING BUT THAT DESICION CHANGED EVERYTHING

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Fergie its your to loose..

For the sake of everyones sanity!!Win it!!!! No more of the 'we won it 18 times we're specical' shit!!!

Man you deserve it more anyway!!Yeh they've had dodgy decisons but not as much as scum!!!!!

I would've accepted a loss but not like that...not with 10 men when we shouldnt even have had 10 men!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh we're level with bloody Villa and we're just great against them at their ground

And we so better Appeal!!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

how poor was that !!!! we have been utter shite for weeks ..... and now thanks to a ridiculous sending off we have lost one of the few players who actually put in a full shift! the only good thing from this game is that we appear to be defending corners better. malouda is soooo light weight we need to off load him and some one some where send an email to scolari.... we need wingers!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye Champions League

Goodbye Premier League title

Goodbye Chelsea's times when they were good

Goodbye any competition

As far as I'm concerned, Chelsea can get stuffed!

As far as I'm concerned, that is not the way to support your team.