Brentford 2-2 Chelsea

Let’s scrape past them. All we need is 3 points and no new injuries. Happy birthday Poch! I wish you grow a set of them big balls, needed to have a seat at the top table! COYB!

Even with the shit season last year, it has been since 2019 that Chelsea lost a PL game in March! We are a record breaking team this year for all the wrong reasons.

36 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Even with the shit season last year, it has been since 2019 that Chelsea lost a PL game in March! We are a record breaking team this year for all the wrong reasons.

What.. we have 4 years unbeaten run.. in any competition? Even something stupid like this, would be great to keep.

Hope this afternoon will not be one of those ones again.

Geez, just looking at this team I feel tired.. 1 gk, 5 defenders, 3 defensive midfielders. 

Very sad and embarrassing that after so much money was spent on players, this is what Poch can come up with Today.

It’s March, and we are still in the “let’s try Trevoh Chalobah in the midfield” phase in team building. 

Mudryk is getting stronger and Poch benches him cos he wants to play with 5 defenders and 3 defensive midfielders and Chilly as an offensive player

SACK HIM!!!

It's not just about the results. It's also about playing good football. We have a coward as a manager

Edited by Nero

Chalobah playing in the starting XI ahead of Mudryk and Sterling. I'm tired of this nonsense. 

24 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Geez, just looking at this team I feel tired.. 1 gk, 5 defenders, 3 defensive midfielders. 

Very sad and embarrassing that after so much money was spent on players, this is what Poch can come up with Today.

It’s March, and we are still in the “let’s try Trevoh Chalobah in the midfield” phase in team building. 

We could be playing 3 5 1 1 or something similar, but formation aside, Poch should be embarrassed by his choice, especially considering the opposition.

Edited by LAM09

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Chalobah playing in the starting XI ahead of Mudryk and Sterling. I'm tired of this nonsense. 

That's something a Tottenham manager would do. 

This idiot is bringing the Spurs mentality to Chelsea

Just now, Nero said:

That's something a Tottenham manager would do. 

This idiot is bringing the Spurs mentality to Chelsea

He brought it with him the moment he walked through the door.

This is what he had to say after last Sunday - 

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We could be playing 3 5 1 1 or something similar, but formation aside, Poch should be embarrassed by his choice, especially considering the opposition.

Exactly.. Formation, roles, do not matter. It’s the message he communicates with naming this team. 

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

Exactly.. Formation, roles, do not matter. It’s the message he communicates with naming this team. 

He's just not cut out to be a manager of a side with any real ambitions of winning silverware. That's why he fitted Spurs like a clove.

11 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

This is what he had to say after last Sunday - 

What an embarrassing quote.  Not exactly like it was the UCL final 

2 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

What an embarrassing quote.  Not exactly like it was the UCL final 

And we frauded past a superior Newcastle and beat a bunch of shit teams to get there