Drogba's future

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..would you be happy or sad?

For me, he's been absouloutly appauling on the pitch. He shows no effort, and hardly tries to get the ball. I would be happy if left, and we spent that money on another striker.

I'd rather have Di Santo in there, because I know that'll he'll work his butt off for the club.

Ecstatic, cant stand the twat. And it's starting to look more a case of when than if.

Its funny how soon you all forget how much he has done for Chelsea! I bet when he was winning League titles, FA cup matches and knocking two goals past Liverpool to get us to Moscow you where all for him.

I think Drogba wants to play, wants to win! But his age is catching up to him. I have faith that he will bounce back. Wait and see.

I wouldn't say I'd be either happy or sad, tbh. I still think on his day that Didier Drogba is the best player in the world, but I also have to admit it hasn't been his day for a very long while. Whether you love him or loathe him he is a Chelsea hero and for that reason I would be upset, but his antics on the pitch annoy me and I would certainly be a happier person not to see him rolling across the pitch like he has been shot.

Drogba could go if price is right

Didier Drogba’s Chelsea future looks increasingly uncertain after Luiz Felipe Scolari admitted the striker could leave should a suitable offer be tabled.

A mixture of lack of fitness, form and willing have seen the striker’s standing at Stamford Bridge fall this season amidst apparent interest from his former Blues manager Jose Mourinho at Inter.

Scolari will not play up to the Ivorian and has not been shy in culling him from recent squads, potentially paving the way for a move away from West London.

“It was my choice to leave him out,” he said.

“Sell him? It’s my choice but I think if someone offers a lot of money, the club might accept it. He still trains very hard and could be in my side next week – but I make the decisions.

“If people offer money for my players, it’s down to the club to accept them.

“Over a five-year period, I’m the only manager here that has given players like (Miroslav) Stoch and (Franco) Di Santo their chance and I want to continue that.”

Setanta