Man City

Fulham Broadway

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have seen to a lesser extent that this policy will not work for them. £30m+ for Robinho, £100m for Kaka!! Plus the wages will end up screwing Man City because even with the ammount of money their owners have it just isn't sustainable!

If Man City DO sign Kaka they will still have a shocking defence which sees them it the bottom half of the table.

I can see this actually happening, Kaka says he will go if Milan decide to sell him! Well AC Milan would have to be mental to not SERIOUSLY consider £100m for one of their players! that would rebuild they ageing squad and then some!!!!!

I genuinely think Kaka is not interested in the money side of things.. He's happy at Milan but if Milan wants to sell then he will probably go.

I really hope he doesnt go to Man City, as much as i want to see him in the premiership, Man City will ruin the game with this much money

yes you´ll take it, but it is outta my mind, i just don´t get the number, you know ?

Chelsea did some offers making others cry.

Man City is taking it to a whole other level.

It won´t work. The time is over..

The market is starting to regulate the EPL - downards.

No-one in their right mind is going to turn down £500,000 per week! A football player can only play for so many years, and if you are offered that much money you are going to take it, no doubt about it.

I think I would, if I was already earning what he's earning at Milan. When you get to footballers wages, the wages are astronomical and to me that extra money would mean nothing on top of what I was already earning. It's money for money's sake, and if there's some other factor, like not wanting to uproot your family or feeling such a strong link for your current club that you aspire to captain them, then I think they are more important.

But then I'm not Kaká. Maybe he's a greedy bastard.

Its a bit hypocritical considering we were doing exactly the same thing not so long ago. Ok it wasnt to the extreme that City are doing it, but we were spending money that dwarfed anything spent by a club in the past.

True but for 130m we brought in more then 2 players

i understand Milan wanting to get the money because really whos going to turn down that much

but for the footballer i think it'll be a terrible move - whats he going to go to man city to fight for ???? the fa cup or the carling cup !!