Manchester United vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt at all surprised by this result.

We aren't good enough to win the title. You get laughed at for being negative because of our good position in the channel, but that's just luck really. We clearly aren't going to win it now. Manchester United will start an enormous run of form from this result, how could they not? Today we got completely outclassed, not only a lesson in skill and a lesson in tactics, but a lesson in heart and effort.

It could have been 6-0, and nobody could have said that was harsh if it happened. It was a terrible performance, but it was coming. It's no different a performance from any other game we've played in the last two months, its just that since Roma we haven't played a good team.

Scolari not putting men on posts is amateurish, constantly playing Deco out of position to play him is infuriating. Our defence just can't cut it in the air any more, Drogba has been sussed, Anelka can't do it against the big teams, and the whole squad is lacking in confidence.

Crunch game now on Wednesday at Roots Hall. Lose that and we lose all hope of a trophy.

Its hard not to be negative when you're witnessing the implosion of a great team slowly being dismantled. The management isnt right, there is no hunger desire of cohesive effort.

We have some great players , are second, and through to the next round of the CL. Will probably batter Southend on Wednesday as well. What is frustrating is the knowledge that these great players can produce a lot better

....and the worst thing is Yernited werent that good.

i dont know why L.F.S doesnt read the forums on the net because we all know what he is doing wrong.

1) Deco back in to his Position ( he pld well when he was ther for 3 games )

2) Anelka cant do it vs big clubs he isnt a good forward

3) Drobga hasnt got it in him no more he doesnt want to play for Chelsea you can see that

4) Joe Cole, He plays his heart out most games let him play 90mins or i can see him going he doesnt get a good run of games

5) Get someone on that post at set plays and keep them there A.COLE did that at aresnal and did it very well!

6) get rid of some old players like ballack i dont think a few midfield players can cut it no more in the Prem League

7) we sold our bench, Like someone just said above look at our subs we have no more to change the game! get some young players starting games and if they dont work out after 60 or 70mins bring the likes of ballack or deco or belleiti on.

8) A.Cole - J.Cole - J.T - Lampard, Cech seem to be the only players who are fighting, the rest dont look arsed

9) same as above get some new forwards in even if they are 5mil signings someone who would be provde to play for Chelsea or if not get di santo on and give him a run of 2 or 3 games we are not gonna win the league now so lets just see how they play and hope for 2nd or 3rd place to get cham league cus we dont want 4tj we wll have to play to get in to the champs league then and get players injuried.

10) READ THESE POSTS L.F.S

Well im not shocked we lost i was expecting that, I'd of been happy with a draw.

But we were just pathetic today.. Scolari aint got a clue and we aint gonna win anything this season.

Can i just say...

Try fucking starting with 4-4-2

And let Joe Cole finish a fucking game you useless cunt

Kez has picked up my syndrome!! :halo:

if that would have happend any other time, i would have written something like "lads, that was a wake-up-call, an alarm, an exploding bomb, something like that.

tbh i saw the trophy gone in that liverpool-game...

we went down before, at mancity, and won 3:1 in that game.

against Liverpool we went down again but didn´t bite back

yes, i wrote up-cheering things in the forums, just because it was to frustrating to see things go, and i didn´t believed in what i saw, but i believed in Chelsea, like a always did an still do !

after Mourinho left,the spirit of most of the players left with him...

I never wanted him to leave...

It's true but we have to deal with what we have. Unfortunately their appears , as under Grant little in the way of a motivator. At least Grant could take credit for what Clarke was acheiving...now we dont even have Clarke.

On a separate issue , and it's not just sour grapes, how the fuck does Rooney get away with his antics. Refs seem scared of him, and Benitez was quite right , for once , about how Ferguson influences refs.

Edit; Rafas gone off on one today about Man Utd s David Gill and his influence at the FA. Fair play to him.

It's true but we have to deal with what we have. Unfortunately their appears , as under Grant little in the way of a motivator. At least Grant could take credit for what Clarke was acheiving...now we dont even have Clarke.

On a separate issue , and it's not just sour grapes, how the fuck does Rooney get away with his antics. Refs seem scared of him, and Benitez was quite right , for once , about how Ferguson influences refs.

Edit; Rafas gone off on one today about Man Utd s David Gill and his influence at the FA. Fair play to him.

Lol, Rafa has lost the plot. It is so bloody cringeworthy hearing him rant on, he doesn't do it too well.

Couldn't believe what Rooney got away with, but it happens all of the time with him.

Lol, Rafa has lost the plot. It is so bloody cringeworthy hearing him rant on, he doesn't do it too well.

Couldn't believe what Rooney got away with, but it happens all of the time with him.

Reckon refs are scared of him and Ferguson. And fair play to Rafa, he'll get fined doubtless, but he's only saying what half the people in football think.....

Reckon refs are scared of him and Ferguson. And fair play to Rafa, he'll get fined doubtless, but he's only saying what half the people in football think.....

Yeah fergie does like to have a nibble at the refs for sure. But the bloody Scousers get plenty of preferential treatment from the refs as well.

Yeah fergie does like to have a nibble at the refs for sure. But the bloody Scousers get plenty of preferential treatment from the refs as well.

Refs at Anfield are generally intimidated, but none of the redshite have got away with stuff the way Ferguson and Gill have. All through the 90s and this century, there would always be a minmum of 5 extra minutes at Old Trafford were they losing or drawing.

You can count on one hand the number of penalties given to the opposition at Old Trafford, and there would be the same number of referees that Ferguson hadnt bum bothered down the tunnel at half time. Not to mention disciplinary hearings that were either thrown out, or found in favour of United.

Refs at Anfield are generally intimidated, but none of the redshite have got away with stuff the way Ferguson and Gill have. All through the 90s and this century, there would always be a minmum of 5 extra minutes at Old Trafford were they losing or drawing.

You can count on one hand the number of penalties given to the opposition at Old Trafford, and there would be the same number of referees that Ferguson hadnt bum bothered down the tunnel at half time. Not to mention disciplinary hearings that were either thrown out, or found in favour of United.

Lol, completely agree. Although i find it very difficult to side with the fat spanish waiter!!!!