Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

How about we just stick with it's 7:45pm UK time, and we forget about the clock on here being wrong. If you really can't work out how long that is away from now, then get ya sen booked on to an online maths course, or better still Google it.........

I'd like to see us try a 433... with Santos as the lone DM and Enzo/Casadei in the LCM/RCM roles... Jackson/Nkunku as the lone ST, Mudryk on the left and Angelo on the Right.

3 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Is this really out last pre-season game?

If so, kinda want to see the full XI Poch has in mind for Liverpool, and to play 60 minutes as a group like that...

We play Dortmund in 3 days. On the other hand City had just 3 pre season games and lost today against Atletico. They started training 2 weeks later than anyone so wonder in what condition they are arriving for the league. 

Another experimental side? Again no Colwill so I have to assume he injured himself in that Brighton game.

These last 2 preseason matches I figured Poch would play close to the team he uses for Liverpool to get everyone on the same page.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Another experimental side? Again no Colwill so I have to assume he injured himself in that Brighton game.

These last 2 preseason matches I figured Poch would play close to the team he uses for Liverpool to get everyone on the same page.

I expect almost a different team at HT.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I think the second half will give us a good indication of our starting lineup for Liverpool