Liverpool 0-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

In theory,  and this sounds cray, but if we can beat Spuds and then in the CL, Dortmund twice, we really should be at 11 straight wins going into Brighton at the Bridge and then Manure away.

We play so many shit teams over those 11 games coming up. 

3 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

This is more normal for clubs that are not going deep into all competitions I think... There is an FA cup round coming up we wont be taking part in.

I could’ve sworn that in years past the PL just continued for clubs not in the FA Cup and those that were just had their PL matches rescheduled. 

But anyways, this little break should definitely be beneficial for us. Build up fitness for Reece, Chilly, Zakaria and Fofana and get time in the training pitch for Felix, Mudryk, and Noni.

40 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I could’ve sworn that in years past the PL just continued for clubs not in the FA Cup and those that were just had their PL matches rescheduled. 

But anyways, this little break should definitely be beneficial for us. Build up fitness for Reece, Chilly, Zakaria and Fofana and get time in the training pitch for Felix, Mudryk, and Noni.

It will be q good thing, potters not had alot of time with the team at all, the more tjmenoff with the full squad the better for us for sure.

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

It will be q good thing, potters not had alot of time with the team at all, the more tjmenoff with the full squad the better for us for sure.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Agreed. I think Potter ball will only really emerge at the beginning of next season but I think he has done more to transition us than people are giving him credit (e.g. no longer playing 3 CBs in every game) and this time with the whole squad together will be amazing for him, we've created a little positivity with results improving and new players joining. I'm genuinely excited for the rest of the season now.

9 hours ago, milka said:

I don't know what we will do with so many central defenders in the coming months - Silva , Chalobah , Koulibaly , Fofana , Badiashille , Colwill  especially if Potter want to play with a back four

Silva is old. Not worth counting. Kk should be sold. And chalobah not a big fan.