Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Lmao! He just let that cross come in for the second goal when the attacker turned the other way.

I remember Pedro even defending a corner and turning around, throwing his hands up like "where is everyone"?

I'm agreeing with you too much today bruh. SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL!

No way Jose loses both Terry and Ivanovic.

He values experience and character. We are going to have to endure it this season.

I think Jose plays a Matic-Mikel-Ramires midfield to protect our back four before he drops both JT and Ivanovic.

I feel sorry for Cesc the most. Hes supposed to be our creative hub, but he's killing himself running all game to cover and defend because these muppets have lost their game. He cant bust his ass covering and have energy left to thread killer passes and break down defences.

Im pretty tired of how much sacrifices the other players have to make to mask Terry and Ivanovic's lack of pace. Enough.

What on God's green earth is that?! How can anyone know this is Ivanovic's thread when you spell his name using the Serbia alphabet?

It's easy, if the surname is longer then it's Ivanovic, if it's shorter it's Matic :D

I had no part in the name changing except for Kenedy.