Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If you are talking about thsoe 130 to 155K PW offers, thsoe were exposed as lies 5  hours ago

people keep bringing it up 

No, talking about what Di Marzio is now saying. We apparently offered him €4m base salary with the rest in bonuses which he says is less than half his current Napoli wage.

Imagine getting offered €30-40m per year in the morning and then we come in after he said no to Saudi to wait for us and we offer €4m.

13 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Maybe it will, to me it’s just awful and clumsy to watch, I can’t take the goal keepers serious, problem with watching the men’s game all your life, although it’s changed slot over the years granted, women aren’t as strong or as fast as a general rule so in that respect it will never be as good. Plus men’s football is on the tele now all the time so it’s not like I’ll ever be short of a game to watch. But having said that I’m not opposed to women’s football or the people that watch it, just to me it’s crap 😂

To clarify, though I'm guessing you're ahead of this already anyway, when I say that women's football is not as good I mean from a technical point of view. The physical differences are what they are and always will be.

My, I think well founded, opinion is that if you could somehow handicap a a men's professional team so that their physical advantages were completely nullified, they would still slaughter the best women's team in the world because they're just better footballers. This is the bit I believe can change.

It is reckoned that about 29 million women play football worldwide. That's a fraction of the number of men who do. This means the talent pool from which professional women's teams draw their athletes is far, far, smaller than is the case with men's teams. If the women's talent pool were to grow that would drive standards up. It's by no means a given however that this will happen.

By the way we couldn't get Mudryk on loan Chilwell,Disasi,Badiashile,Bergström,Carney,Casadei,Angelo,Matos,Vale,Tauriainen,Sturge and Kellyman all on loan!!!

These deals could still go through:

Chalobah Palace
Washington Strassbourg
Datro Fofana Sunderland
Sterling Arsenal

Broja Everton

Good to get the wages of Kepa, Lukaku, Sterling, etc off our books for a year even if only temporarily for some of them I guess.

But we’re going to be going through this very same shit this time next summer. Desperately scrambling to find homes for these guys. Unless they all perform super well on loan that is.

13 minutes ago, mkh said:

By the way we couldn't get Mudryk on loan Chilwell,Disasi,Badiashile,Bergström,Carney,Casadei,Angelo,Matos,Vale,Tauriainen,Sturge and Kellyman all on loan!!!

These deals could still go through:

Chalobah Palace
Washington Strassbourg
Datro Fofana Sunderland
Sterling Arsenal

Broja Everton

yeah not enough time.

I'm sure some will be going by jan esp the ones not included in the PL squad registration (25).

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Good to get the wages of Kepa, Lukaku, Sterling, etc off our books for a year even if only temporarily for some of them I guess.

But we’re going to be going through this very same shit this time next summer. Desperately scrambling to find homes for these guys. Unless they all perform super well on loan that is.

Next summer?

If anything, this could be our last transfer window for some time. 🥲

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Next summer?

We can still sell players even if we get banned.

Edited by TheHulk

- Jorgensen hmm
- Viega good
- Kellyman not good
- Guiu good 
- KDH shit buy
- Tosin not good
- Felix good
- Sancho good 
- Neto good

Rating window

Just now, LAM09 said:

Next summer?

Think players can still be sold during a transfer ban; the ban is simply a ban on registering new players.

So, technically you can still buy players, just can't field them... should not affect the business of buying every youngster on the planet.