Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

Hopefully the Sancho news is false. We can cope without adding anyone. 

Sancho, Nkunku and Palmer to take turns as false 9's and 10's  😆

Maresca reuniting the old City boys (Tosin, Palmer, Sancho) hahahaha

1 hour ago, IMissEden said:

We know we were taken over by people who Admire PR tactics.

Admire? maybe, but can't help the feeling those people are children in the fog pr-wise, ridiculously bad.

Saudis are about as sketchy as it gets, but can't hate those guys for first taking our super expensive, failed players away and now perhaps saving us from ourselves (or rather board's visionnary ideas).

My only fear is now how many millions will be spent on panic buy ridiculous championship-level pointless dross in next few hours.

1 minute ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Don't think Mudryk would've played last night if that was the case. He's going nowhere unfortunately. 

Sterling out, Sancho in

If that's the case than both KDH and Mudryk should really only be seen as emergency options at this rate. Both way out of their depth here. 

Would Sancho be an upgrade on Sterling for us? Yeah, probably. Much younger and better able to beat players for fun in open space just like Madueke & Neto which is what Maresca loves in a winger clearly.

But the issue is that Sterling wasn’t even playing because there is no space! So why would that be any different with Sancho? Does he just take all of Mudryk’s minutes? I mean, okay, but then it’ll be even tougher to sell Mudryk somewhere next summer if he ain’t playing!

Just now, bluesman2610 said:

Can someone explain to me why if we sell Raheem Sterling him and his camp believe we still owe him any money?

Remaining 30m of his contract. 

The "Chelsea Project" for him was always about money. 

2 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Can someone explain to me why if we sell Raheem Sterling him and his camp believe we still owe him any money?

Thought I saw a story somewhere that we're still paying Potter? 

Depends on what terms Sterling had in his contract, 300k a week is no joke. 

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I mean, okay, but then it’ll be even tougher to sell Mudryk somewhere next summer if he ain’t playing!

I hear there's a french club looking for a winger in the 2025 transfer window...😁

Just now, Reddish-Blue said:

Thought I saw a story somewhere that we're still paying Potter? 

Depends on what terms Sterling had in his contract, 300k a week is no joke. 

Chelsea still paying former manager £200k-a-week until October

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2024/07/18/graham-potter-Chelsea/

Chelsea_Graham_Potter.jpg

Todd_Boehly_Chelsea_facepalm_2022-23.jpg

6 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

1 We will most likely command a fee for him so the club makes money on the sale. He hasn't asked to leave.

2 Sterling has a contract which means we need him to leave and agree to breaking the contract.

3 if he is earning 300k a week here and his next club is offering him 180k, then he has the right to demand the 120k difference.