Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

28 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Based on Guehi’s development the last 12-18 months and this summers Euro’s performances, why aren’t we interested in him? Particularly if Palace want Chalobah?

He is without a shadow of a doubt head and shoulders above all of Disasi, Tosin, Badiashile and probably Levi at this moment in time. And definitely at a stage where a move like this would be based on merit, would be able to come in and play at a good level and have some room to kick on again over the next 18-24 months. 

Wasn’t it not reported when Clearlake came in they felt the previous regime selling Guehi was stupid? Or now are we really stupid enough to believe that Tosin, Disasi, Colwill & Badiashile will be enough? Particularly after last season where they all were already here, bar Tosin, and we conceded so many goals? If so then we really are in for a hell of a season defensively.

He came through our academy. You should realise by now that isn't something to our board's liking.

In all honesty, we currently have six CB's in our squad. I don't see anything happening (we obviously need a good starting point CB) unless one or more are sold.

Edited by LAM09

Chelsea have informed Napoli that they want the full £37.8 million clause in Lukaku’s contract met and are currently not interested in a loan.

~ @Matt_Law_DT

42 minutes ago, mkh said:

Chelsea have informed Napoli that they want the full £37.8 million clause in Lukaku’s contract met and are currently not interested in a loan.

~ @Matt_Law_DT

I have a hunch Conte will keep pushing for this, and it will finally happen, but someone else will step in for Osimhen. No clue why something so simple (from the outside) is being dragged out.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

He came through our academy. You should realise by now that isn't something to our board's liking.

In all honesty, we currently have six CB's in our squad. I don't see anything happening (we obviously need a good starting point CB) unless one or more are sold.

Well Disaster should be sold or loaned without hesitation. As bad as the others have been, he has been worse by a distance simply because of how difficult he makes the basics look. 

Edited by King Kante

I feel like we’re playing with serious fire by adamantly holding out for so much money for Lukaku. If they get sick of us playing hardball and move on to some cheaper alternative, then what? We’re stuck with that anchor yet again.

these decisions to sell gallagher and the way they are treating chalobah and only buying youngsters for the attack like marc and samu and ignoring the fact that we need at least one senior striker and the center of defense needs clear improvements not to mention the goalkeeper issue is making me totally despondent.

it's such surreal management that I don't even have words.

40 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Well Disaster should be sold or loaned without hesitation. As bad as the others have been, he has been worse by a distance simply because of how difficult he makes the basics look. 

Him & Badi should have been long gone, tbh. Chalobah being HG works in our favour.

In an ideal world, all three are sold with a notable replacement coming in. Time is ticking.

Welp. Hopefully the addition of Samu doesn’t mean Guiu joins the endless “loan before being sold off 5 years from now” army. Think he’s really got something about him and would be a great alternative weapon off the bench this season for us.

46 minutes ago, Mário César said:

these decisions to sell gallagher and the way they are treating chalobah and only buying youngsters for the attack like marc and samu and ignoring the fact that we need at least one senior striker and the center of defense needs clear improvements not to mention the goalkeeper issue is making me totally despondent.

it's such surreal management that I don't even have words.

Its borderline protest worthy. 

betond a fucking joke tbh.

People defending this behaviour, thats what gets me.

25 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Welp. Hopefully the addition of Samu doesn’t mean Guiu joins the endless “loan before being sold off 5 years from now” army. Think he’s really got something about him and would be a great alternative weapon off the bench this season for us.

He probably will, fuck these idiots, bought Shatmu for 35m when Guiu is a better player, we're run by complete clowns.

First they inflated his fee to pretend he is some cosmic talent, now pretending other clubs were interested, Egbali must've paid Romano and the others a fortune already, briefing same garbage every week.

Edited by TheHulk

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Yeah fully agree. Too much like common sense, all our next signings now depend purely on outgoings too I would think. Because we have about 30 thousand players.

13 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

He probably will, fuck these idiots, bought Shatmu for 35m when Guiu is a better player, we're run by complete clowns.

Omorodion has one full LaLiga and one full Segunda Division season behind him, in which he apparently both excelled. Guiu has only played Spanish third tier football and like few dozens minutes of top level. If anyone goes out on loan it’s logically be Guiu.

Actually like the look of this Omorodion fella despite what the numbers say, you have to take the stats with a slight pinch of salt considering the context. He was at a shite club on loan with fuck all service.. and not all those game were starts. He is clearly powerful and can use his nut which not many of our players can do and considering we seem to be a club that loves crossing to an empty box at least theres some hope we might actually have a head in their trying to convert some of the endless crosses we produce. 

What we do need to worry about now, is having 41 odd players on the books. Didnt the owners learn from their mistake in having too many players on the dressing room last time around? It appears not.

5 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Omorodion has one full LaLiga and one full Segunda Division season behind him, in which he apparently both excelled. Guiu has only played Spanish third tier football and like few dozens minutes of top level. If anyone goes out on loan it’s logically be Guiu.

Logical would be to actually play Guiu since he already showed promise. I couldn't give a fuck about Shatmu having a season of La Liga, anyone with eyes can see he isn't any better than Fofana. Also what the fuck happened with Washington, didn't these idiots pay around 20m for him, hasn't even been given a chance.

Edited by TheHulk

6 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

In the real world, Guiu would of been loaned had we signed Oshimen or any other top attacker anyway. A top CF relegates Jackson to second choice. Broja is clearly going to the exit door too. 

Looks like Omorodion, Jackson & Guiu will likely be our striking options now though.

So 90% likely that whoever between Omorodoin and Jackson will be our first choice. Which doesn’t fill me with hope. 

Edited by OneMoSalah