Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, DDA said:

The fuck is happening to this club.

i literally cant wrap my head around whats going on.

selling Gallagher for that amount?!! Bizarre.

Osimhen on a loan? Eh!!

They really did fuck us with the Enzo and Caicedo transfers along with 100 no name teenage dirtbag purchases.

such a shithow.

We are lucky to get 35m pounds for Gallagher. Tell me another club willing to pay that much for him right now. He is a workhorse midfielder. We played him regularly because of injuries and he was our best midfielder last season. But right now, we need to sell or sign him to a new deal as a backup. 

Edited by Strike

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

These are all good things…🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Enzo and Caicedo will be great for us in the long term starting this season, imo.

Osimhen on a Netflix 1 year trial is smart.

£30-35m for Gallagher who has a year left on his deal and wasn’t in the manager’s plans is perfectly fine.

Im not hating on Caicedo and Enzo as players, i meant the price we paid for them has hampered future deals in regards to PSR. 

I think Gallagher is worth at least £45 given his recent rise in stock. Dont forget we are paying close to £30-35m on unproven talent from all over the gaff. 

A loan deal fro Osimhen isnt as bad i first thought.

Do people on here just complain to complain? 

Saying we wasted money on Caicedo and Enzo? You were all begging for them to get in. 

Not going for Gyokeres? He was a championship level player according to some but other teams want him so now Clearlake are clowns again.

Not going for Calafiori? I'd love to know the amount of people who actually knew him before the Euro's and our links. 

Complaining for the sake of complaining. Our defence is the only thing holding us back. And by that, I mean central defenders. They've done great on the rest of the scouting.

Mikel Obi on Victor Osimhen:

🎙️"He's got the arrogance. He’s got the personality. You can feel someone has walked into the dressing room. And that’s what Didier [Drogba] had… my advice for him is to come to Chelsea.”

~ @obionepodcast

Welp. Judging by Fabrizio’s latest tweet with a quote from Osimhen’s agent, Di Marzio is the one who was right, not Ornstein. The loan move was always too good to be true.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Eh? Just the loan part. Which DiMarzion refuted. 

Which I think is the only way we get him. No loan, no Osimhen for us.

56 minutes ago, Thor said:

Saying we wasted money on Caicedo and Enzo? You were all begging for them to get in. 

Not going for Gyokeres? He was a championship level player according to some but other teams want him so now Clearlake are clowns again.

Not going for Calafiori? I'd love to know the amount of people who actually knew him before the Euro's and our links. 

Complaining for the sake of complaining. Our defence is the only thing holding us back. And by that, I mean central defenders. They've done great on the rest of the scouting.

Nobody said we wasted money on Enzo and Caicedo… the fact that we over spent on both and it has clearly effected our present and future spending power and was, whether you like it or not, a shit move for the overall balance of the squad.

Its actually quite clear that you have become the constant complainer, always complaining about others complaining. Go figure.

Edited by DDA

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I understand how selling Conor makes sense for all parties but 34m is an absolute joke. Vintage piece of clownlake business. They are driving this club head first into the abyss trying to look smart. 

Smith Rowe off to Fulham for around the same money. You just have to laugh at times.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Smith Rowe off to Fulham for around the same money. You just have to laugh at times.

English, homegrown player to another PL club. Everyone knows there’s an extra tax for that. 

Just now, Pizy said:

English, homegrown player to another PL club. Everyone knows there’s an extra tax for that. 

And there are no EPL takers for Gallagher?

We need to be getting the best deal for us regardless of who leaves. Not constantly get our pants taken down for "rising stars" whilst selling decent players for notably less than they are worth in this current market.

1 hour ago, Thor said:

There's some validation in the complaints, though. If Caicedo & Enzo are to be the only marquee signings (in terms of fees) for the next few years, we probably could have used some of that money to sign someone to do the most important thing in football, score.

If anyone watched an ounce of Serie A last season, you would have seen the fairytale story that was Bologna & what talents were waiting to be pounced on. 

I can only partially agree with the last point. Our defence has been problematic largely due to injuries, but we've been unable to take our chances, game in and game out, throughout the last few seasons. If Palmer doesn't hit the same numbers, which I believe is hardly unlikely, who's going to pick up the slack from the current bunch? 

BREAKING: Atlético Madrid’s idea is to offer Chelsea around €30m plus bonuses for Conor Gallagher.

The club are negotiating to find a final price and reach an agreement.

The matter is HEATING UP!

@MatteMoretto

30m for Galla but the bums want at least 70m from us for Samu🤬🤨