Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Are you okay, Vesper? :lol: 

just sick of these nonsensical rumours

I did a little backgrounding on the CB,  Lucas Verissimo

my main question is why he is basically 25yo (in 22 days) and still playing is the shit Brasil league?

he is good in the air, decent size

Léo Santos from Corinthians looks decent too

Just now, Vesper said:

just sick of these nonsensical rumours

I did a little backgrounding on the CB,  Lucas Verissimo

my main question is why he is basically 25yo (in 22 days) and still playing is the shit Brasil league?

he is good in the air, decent size

But you sound angry everywhere. lol

21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no no

well, yes about that bastard Collymore :rant:

Collymore is an oxygen thief. Collymore during France 1998 smashed Ulrikas head against a door, punched her as hard as he could then kicked her when on the floor. He is also a 'dogging' pervert -should not be given any airtime

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Collymore is an oxygen thief. Collymore during France 1998 smashed Ulrikas head against a door, punched her as hard as he could then kicked her when on the floor. He is also a 'dogging' pervert -should not be given any airtime

yes, grrr, that is exactly what I said too upthread

he is hated here in Sweden still to this day

mention him around my father he goes bonkers (part footie and part Ulrika)

2 hours ago, communicate said:

Forget Barkley. We can only 4 attacker. Havert, tammy, werner, cho, puli, mount, ruben, ziyech. All young player, except ziyech, but that is 8 attacker

Pulisic has had numerous niggly muscular injuries (even before joining Chelsea), CHO has had similar this season following his major injury last season (and hasn't really shown yet that he has fully recovered from it) and we've no idea how long it might take RLC to recover from a year out (and he has an extensive list of prior injuries and back problems). And if that list is what we have come season start, 3 of them will be new players coming into the league and we've no idea yet if they'll need time to adapt (think Pulisic taking time to gain Lampard's trust).

I think the number is fine personally. You'll always have players injured/suspended/need resting and I think that will be even more of an issue next season in what is almost certainly going to be a full season condensed into a smaller calendar. Lampard wants his attackers to press aggressively and he'll need the options to rotate and keep players fresh. 

With 7 subs too (they may even go with 9 subs again next season, if they feel it's beneficial for keeping teams and players fresh) you can likely fit minimum 7 of those options into the match day squad. If they stick with the 9 subs, all of them could fit in.

48 minutes ago, ILeoniBlu said:

NO! Please Marina, NO!

Demiral or nothing :readthemessage:

Juve can offer their cast offs all they want but they will not be getting Jorgi for them. Further, we aren't going to be accepting players in positions we do not need, so that rules Costa out if Werner actually gets done. 

Only players from Juve I would actually want are; De Ligt (Probably impossible and would require more than Jorgi alone) Demiral (Slightly worried about his knee), Sandro (for Emerson), Rabiot (still rate him but would not do a straight swap for Jorgi so some money from Juve's end would need to be thrown in) and Dybala (if Werner comes we do not need him but I really like him as a player.)  

2 hours ago, communicate said:

Forget Barkley. We can only 4 attacker. Havert, tammy, werner, cho, puli, mount, ruben, ziyech. All young player, except ziyech, but that is 8 attacker

find a team who will pay (put a pill in their drinks, lolol) what the official Centre International d'Etude du Sport (CIES) Football Observatory says Mount is worth and cash in, lololol

19th most valuable footballer in the world according to them (and CAS uses their rankings, roflmaoooooooooooo)

5fe8d2d6b12232e1db066b101a3d3bd9.png

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Werner (53m), Havertz (75m), Onana/Cakir (25m), Chilwell (60m), Ake (40m)

Thats 253m in player buys....2003 window will be forgotten :P

Surely money wont be an issue if we sell our deadwood, sell Jorginho, utilize the Hazard and Morata money & let go of high wage backup players like Giroud, Willian and Pedro

Instead of Ake, since Sarri wants Jorginho so bad, lets ask for De Ligt in return :P:P:P

Just some fairy tale stuff...Even if we get just Werner and a good LB I will be extremely happy with the window

58 minutes ago, Vesper said:

find a team who will pay (put a pill in their drinks, lolol) what the official Centre International d'Etude du Sport (CIES) Football Observatory says Mount is worth and cash in, lololol

19th most valuable footballer in the world according to them (and CAS uses their rankings, roflmaoooooooooooo)

5fe8d2d6b12232e1db066b101a3d3bd9.png

Lol,i don't think mount worth that much but I won't move mount. An ex youth player, playing regularly is a big plus for any team. Plus i love a no 10 that is offer energy and movement like mount

6 minutes ago, jandomi10 said:

1. The account has only 5 followers.

2. Sharing a tweet on Instagram Story makes no sense whatsoever because (a) it would just be an image, (b) you can't click on the tweet and (c) you can't even do it directly. Either you post it as a Story to begin with or share the post from Instagram itself. 

3. AFAIK, the club don't or rarely share posts on Instagram Story.