Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

As the Harvetz links are coming from a reliable source, I am going to go full Vesper (no offence Vesper) and have a go at a semi-fantasy Summer plan of action: 

Buy

New GK - Do not care who as long as I do not have to witness another season of football's version of 'The Diary of a Wimpy Kid' - approx £25-£50m - players I would consider (as I have actually seen them play) Onana, Donnarumma, Dubravka.

CB - De Ligt (Swap) / Romagnoli (£55m) / Vertonghen (I am ok with him for a year or two as he knows the league is left footed and can buy us time to get a CB as I think this is the hardest position)

LB - Telles (£25m) 

CM - Harvetz (£80m) 

AM/CF - Werner (£50m) 

CF - Cavani (Free) 

Out 

Kepa - sell for whatever. Will probably have to stay as No.2 if we cannot find anyone who smokes enough crack to think it is a good idea to give him £170-190k a week.

Zouma - £30m+ 

Emerson - Swap/£20m

Jorgi - Swap/Stay 

Kante - Only if the club can get £75m+

Barkley - £25m+ 

Baka - £20m+

Willian - Free 

Pedro - Free 

Batsh*t - £15m

Giroud (If Cavani is a possibility) - Pull a Luiz on him - Free-£5m. 

Squad 

GK: New GK, Kepa, Willy

CB: Rudi, New CB, AC, Tomori

FB: James, Dave, Telles, Alonso

CM: Kova, Gilmour, Mount, RLC, Harvetz + Jorgi(?), Kante (?) 

AM: Puli, Ziyech, CHO, Werner

CF: Tammy, Giroud/Cavani 

43 minutes ago, Mana said:

Who the heck is he and why should we believe this guy lol

Its bollocks, so Lamps is the workhorse to convince the players to come and sells the idea only to let Julian be the manager months later? No way.

1 hour ago, ILeoniBlu said:

Werner

Havertz

As the song says: "Ma il Cielo è sempre più Blu" (But the Sky is always more Blue)  :delight:

Some of us are learning italian every day since March 21st so translation was not needed :chai:

2 hours ago, milka said:

EaFJvv2WAAAGg9w?format=jpg&name=small

And this is without cup games they all have even more assists.

Compare this to our creativity? Willian best in the club with 6 assists :rolleyes:

Onana 35m ?  + Tagliafico 25m ?   or     Chilwell 60m

Havertz 80m

Werner 50m

Ake  20m   If vBournmouth be relegated

=210m+

Zouma 20m 

Emerson & Jorginho   Swap 2 JUVE players ?

Barkley 30m Newcastle

Bakayoko 20m 

Batshuayi 30m Palace

We had already recieved 65m (Morata+Pasalic)

= 165m+

11 hours ago, Fernando said:

Yeah nowhere near world class like van dijk. 

As why I think there's no market for defenders at this moment. 

Romagnoli, Skriniar ,Jiminez, Marquinhos, Varane (only if you use Kante as bait) are all absolutely stellar WC, CBs, none will ever be cheaper until they are near or over 30, and then the truly WC but 29yo Kalidou Koulibaly and the  near (number 11 in the world for me, with top 10 being WC) WC but 28yo Stefan de Vrij (who would be 20m less than Skriniar due to age) and the near WC Rúben Dias and Caglar Söyüncü (too expensive for what Leicester will demand but he is  damn near WC, end EPL-proven. I would take him all day all night over Harry Maguire (I am sure the English only crowd will have an explosion on that)

and there is wild card de Ligt (Jorginho plus Emerson plus 15m euros for de Ligt and Alex Sandro? <<<<< I like Jorginho, just tossing that out there)

point being you have to do serious negations and also sell off one or 2 of ours (Zouma and/or AC)

its all super fluid and up in the air, but no one can say there are not WC centre backs out there who can be prised out with max effort and tonne of cash

these are the only 10 CBs who are truly WC atm and only 2 are utterly impossible to buy (VVD and Lucas, Verane could be had for Kante plus who knows what, ALTHOUGH this is probably the last year I would say BUY at a crazy price, as he turns 28 in Spring, and only getting one full sub 30yo year (which is the case if we bought him in summer 2021) is a non-no for me at that price (look at KK, for sure and now de Virj who is basically a year older than Verane)

Raphaël Varane  (27 and I still would take hi over VVD, I now I am in super small minority, and until last season, I think KK was better too, maybe even better than Varane for a brief period, but probably not, but those 3 have been FAR and away the top 3 CB's in the world for years as Chiellini, etc are just too old, prime Chiellini is their equal)
Virgil van Dijk (29 in 4 weeks)
Kalidou Koulibaly (29 and I so so hope doesnt end up at Manure)
Aymeric Laporte
Milan Skriniar
José Giménez   
Marquinhos (crazy thing is he is now also a top 5 DMF, along with Kimmich who also switched to DMF this season)
Alessio Romagnoli  
Lucas Hernández  (top 5 LB too)
Matthijs de Ligt  (I think he did better at Juve the 2nd half and so would not remotely say he is a bust at all, that is madness and I have not changed my mind on rating him WC still, just dropped him down a couple places atm) 

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

All I know is that we never get it right when we buy players directly from South America.

not many teams do

Brasilians are usually either superstars or frustrating busts or meh players, with some solid ones who normally are never the massively hyped ones

there are only 10 superstar ones on the planet atm, and 2 of the ten are GK'ers (Alisson and Ederson) I am not counting Coutinho, and Arthur and Gabriel Jesus are reaches

and TBH, only the top 5 are going to be unanimous (some may put in Coutinho at 11 or higher and call him WC, I might, but the Barca move fucked him up for some bizarre reason, still shocked he did not tear it up there)

Neymar    
Alisson    
Roberto Firmino    
Casemiro   
Marquinhos

Fabinho   
Richarlison 
Ederson      
Arthur    
Gabriel Jesus 

16 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I don't think the squad would be over-stacked in that way, because I think if players leave it won't be the younger players. If Havertz was signed, I would expect Barkley to be the one to leave. Pedro and Willian also will likely be moving on too, and at times during this season we've looked thin on options with a couple of injuries. Lampard won't want to leave us in that position again.

It's also generally different with defenders (once Lampard works out his best defensive combination!) as you look to keep a lot of continuity there. But I think across the midfield and attack, it's much easier for players to get sufficient game time. Especially in the case of a number of the players we have or look to be bringing in attack who are versatile to play a number of different positions and formations.

Forget Barkley. We can only 4 attacker. Havert, tammy, werner, cho, puli, mount, ruben, ziyech. All young player, except ziyech, but that is 8 attacker

41 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Gerson was meh at Roma, loaned out to Fiorentina, meh again, fobbed off at a 5m euro loss back to Brasil for 11m euro, and now they want 35m or 40m euros???????

they can go FUCK themselves

Vai se foder!

Are you okay, Vesper? :lol: