Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

12 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Well thats absolutely horseshit. I mean everytime somebody mentioned selling Kante for the last 2 years I’ve basically questioned why the fuck would we do that but if you say so 🤣

The strategy of selling Kovacic to the best team in Europe and letting Kante go for nothing, irrespective of if they were part of the “swamp” as you put it (seems to be this impression that Mount is also a money grabber, Havertz is something else despite many who will slag him probably wanted rid of him for almost 1 season now, Kova is that bla bla bla) or whatever else and not having made any midfield signings prior to doing so is pretty risky. But trust the process…. sure. Because the last 2 windows worked out so well. 

Yes ok there is a chance yet that we could get Caicedo, or we could get Veiga but with the other clubs sniffing around - it is a pretty big if I would say.

Even more so considering the fact that based on the Ugarte deal alone which you mentioned (I agree should of closed the deal as he was ideally someone who could have been the perfect foil for Enzo), we should probably be worried that if 2 or 3 big clubs make moves for Caicedo or Veiga, whats to say our proposal is as good as the others? PSG basically came in and said well Chelsea are offering this, we will give you this then we pulled out. If United or City or Arsenal come in, with CL football on offer, with better packages, what do you really expect to happen?

Its not rocket science - we needed to get these wheels in motion ages ago but we fucked about with that clown Potter being here for too long then a caretaker manager before taking what felt like 6 months to appoint anybody after speaking to Poch (twice, once after Tuchel and once after Potter), Enrique and Nagelsmann. 

We will be either really lucky and get one of those 2 and then end up with some alternative 85th choice or get neither, and have to get the 85th and 86th choices. And these players, Rice, Caicedo, Veiga, whoever signs these will really define how the window goes for certain teams. One of them being us.

But as long as the wages are lower, we will win the spreadsheet championship… 

I said sell Kante after the CL

so I am blameless on that free

Kova was a at bad age to renew for 3  or 4 years, we are not a powerhouse side like Citeh that can plug him in and not expect miracles

he downed tools last year, much to my dismay

the only player we really wanted and have missed out on so far is Ugarte

I am nowhere near panic mode

15 hours ago, Cosmin said:

Thanks for the memories and good luck, Kai. 

Arsenal fans are acting like they just bought prime Zidane. 2 months ago, Havertz wouldn’t have made their “Top 100 players that I’d like my team to sign”. 

FIFA 22: ZINEDINE ZIDANE 97 PRIME ICON MOMENT PLAYER REVIEW I FIFA 22  ULTIMATE TEAM - YouTube

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Boehly is NOT doing the transfers

Amazing how many people on here do not understand this.

I don’t think Boehly is involved (or trusted to be involved by the people with real power) in the sporting side anymore. He is lucky to still have a job and probably got a serious dressing down a few times over his performance in that role.

10 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Amazing how many people on here do not understand this.

I don’t think Boehly is involved (or trusted to be involved by the people with real power) in the sporting side anymore. He is lucky to still have a job and probably got a serious dressing down a few times over his performance in that role.

I don't think it's they don't understand anymore, it now feels like it's an agenda against the club by our own fans on purpose 

5 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Egbali and Boehly will be our new CB pair soon.

Wait, I’m going to create a twitter account until the end of the day and write a twit, claiming that I have an info about how Chelsea is selling Stamford Bridge to Leyton Orient. 

Can you please repost it here with some new irracional Boehly and Egbaly accusations, since that is all you do 0/24 !?

40 minutes ago, Vesper said:

wrong Barca target

I do not want Kessie anyway

Ronald Araújo 
Alejandro Balde 
Frenkie de Jong    
Ousmane Dembélé 

Depends on his price / salary. If he is cheap, would add experience / depth to the midfield. Kessie is already excellent at pressing from midfield and pushing up to press in the attacking line, has a rock solid injury record, in general just a solid player. Could play in a 2 or a 3 midfield. We need numbers so I'm not averse to it tbh, although obviously wouldn't be the most exciting signing in history.

Boehly is still the owner right? He’s made himself the face of the club and will have to bear the brunt of the discontent if things don’t go well. Even if he’s stepped down from being directly involved in transfers , the new person or people were presumably hired by him and answer to him. If they aren’t good enough for their job it’s on him too. He’s single handedly more responsible for our current plight than anyone. 

14 minutes ago, LegenTerry said:

Wait, I’m going to create a twitter account until the end of the day and write a twit, claiming that I have an info about how Chelsea is selling Stamford Bridge to Leyton Orient. 

Can you please repost it here with some new irracional Boehly and Egbaly accusations, since that is all you do 0/24 !?

How about you stop being so sensitive and take a joke? The report is also from a legit reporter not some itk guy, whenever that's true or not is another case.